The Road to Campole...

Notifications
Clear all

The Road to Campoleone

TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

I haven't been to an airsoft games in ages 😭, I can't make the July game but might be able to make the September one "The Road to Campoleone" anyone fancy it ? 😀 

German

Russian

British

Japanese

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2022 7:41 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Yes. I was planning on doing the one in June but it was cancelled, and I'm away the weekend the July game is on, so yes, September sounds good. As I was British at the last one, time to break out the German stuff again. 

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2022 7:09 am
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

Cool 👍 I'll put it in the diary 😁, I'll probably only go one day and book on closer to the event. Thoughts on loadout?

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2022 9:12 am
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

It is my mums birthday on the Sunday and she lives about eight miles from the site, so I expect I'll just being doing Saturday as well. 

We are supposed to be 4th FJ Div, so I guess something which will pass for FJ/Luftwaffe. I was going to to wear my FJ stuff,  but I guess as long as we all wear field grey trousers and smocks of some sort we will look similar. 

Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2022 8:05 am
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

Okay that's cool, I cobbled together an FJ lookalike for the last game I "didn't" go to, those Luftwaffe blue trousers you gave me, splinter smock, kriegsmarine cap with luftwaffe eagle etc 🙄 😀 so thats all good 👍 

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2022 10:03 am
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Be great if you guys can get to a game, the stalingrad game is looking good.

At the last game there were even sides with about 35 each. The amazing thing is they are encouraging rifles and support weapons with MP40 etc for squad leaders. I was running a squad of 98 where there were 6 rifles 1MG26 support weapon No2 for the gun with a MP40 and only 1 other had a mMP40. Most of the other squads were the same I would estimate 60% or more rifles.

Game play was good and what I really like is although the game needs to be choreographed it is totally independent for each side. The objective is set then its upto both sides to formulate a plan of action. They have really come a long way since their first game at Eversley.

OK guys stay safe

Gordon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2022 7:09 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Thanks Gordon. I'm sure Stalingrad will be good but I'm away that weekend, just like I was for Caen. Story of my life.... Fingers crossed for this one. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2022 6:42 am
Share: