Any Interest still ...

Notifications
Clear all

Any Interest still out there?

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

As the title says really, is anyone still interested in putting together a LwFD squad or small group?

The original idea was to cover early through to late war, but with 99% of events Normandy or later it would make sense for the kit to reflect this.

If there is still interest i can get a kit list together etc?

Cheers
Nick

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2017 12:22 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

LFD was actually my first WW2 load out, I've worn it at, oooh, two games in seven years! They tend not to feature in any game scenarios, which limits its use a bit unless you are doing walk on stuff.

Id be up for breaking it out again, should the opportunity arise.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2017 6:18 am
NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

It was my first proper load out to! because they served on pretty much every front - if there was enough numbers they could be written into a game without upsetting the scenario to much

i guess its a classic chicken and the egg? do we need guys with the kit for game organisers to include it or do we need guys with the kit first?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 7:15 am
hcompany
(@hcompany)
Estimable Member

A fair few of the FJ at Ruhr were bordering on LFD.
For the purposes of airsoft I can't help but feel they blur somewhat (I know that historically it is less so)

https://www.instagram.com/mostlyirrelevanthistory/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2017 7:46 am
NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

The differences, airsoft wise between the FJ & LwFD are very minimal and wouldn't take much to make it work.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 12:20 pm
Share: