Notifications
Clear all

How was it for you?

Page 4 / 4

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm afraid there is increased risk of injury in the dark, unavoidable really, hence face masks/teeth protection recommendation. All guns were low power to limit danger of course.
Still, the requirement for not blind firing means you must be looking down your sights and therefore present a target to your enemy (or same side at Boryszyn :oops: sorry Che).

Two reasons for 'no blind fire' - safety and fairness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2010 2:48 pm

Barrie and Anne
(@barrie-and-anne)
Noble Member

I'd like to apologise to my fellow comrade TARPEY for an FF incident.

I let him have it at quite close range thinking he was Fritz but he was actually out of play..... sorry
He didn't complain though, so couldn't have been that painful!

ANNE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2010 4:55 pm

Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

Does that count as blind firing? :whistle:

Like HS says, whoever was on the corner presented their head with their gun so therefore aiming down the sights, if it had just been the gun I would have been aiming for hands hehe :wink:

:sarcasm: I was being facetious.... I know the rules about blind firing... even though it seems i haven't been skirmishing for long, ive been doing it for almost 3-4yrs now.

"Follow me, i'm lost too!"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2010 5:22 pm

(@seidler)
Reputable Member

I got a couple of rounds in my teeth from my own side, but it was my own fault for not putting the green filter on my torch to signify being a German....even after suggesting it myself!

i guess that will teach me to be a bit more careful! :roll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2010 9:18 pm

Page 4 / 4

Share: