Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Bryansk site location

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

This game will be held at IED's 1,200 acre mixed woodland Shropshire site, near Bishops Castle, 40 miles west of Birmingham.
Grid ref: SO200869
Postcode district: SY16 4xx
Lat: 52:28:27N (52.47425) Lon: 3:10:45W (-3.1791)

We will only be using one barrier controlled entrance - marked on this multimap link with red circle:
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&t=l&map= ... 17955:17||

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2008 9:22 pm

Steve.D
(@steve-d)
Noble Member

Im going to get lost, that circle looks in the middle of the forrest to me :evil:

has the road to the site a name or number?

Steve.D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2008 9:05 am

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Use the multimap link I have given - the circle is on the entrance.
Satnav the co-ordinates if you can and it will land you on the entrance.

Use Clun as a point of reference - we will endeavour to put up way markers from Clun and the entrance will be marked by CiA banners.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2008 9:21 am

Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

I see, the confussion (cos I had wondered too and thought it an odd place to have an entrance) comes from the circles on the above being a smidge to far up from the entrance. Entrance is from what I gather down from the red circle where there is a minor road at the bit of the road that curves like a U. And in both instances, as apposed to looking like its actually in the wood after a wiggly, roundy roundy road :lol: it isn't so theres no excuse for steve getting lost offroading his way about the wilds on his todd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2008 9:27 am

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Now clarified.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2008 9:48 am

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

We'll have someone on the gate too. If we mark it from the car park in Clun you can't really go wrong.

S

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2008 10:11 am

Share: