Notifications
Clear all

Anyone comin from North Derbyshire?

Diggah
(@diggah)
Prominent Member

Just curious. I can prolly scrag a lift from the olds but wanted to know if anyones coming down from the Glossop/Manchester area to the game?

No worries if not. :)

No longer involved in airsoft.

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2006 6:29 pm
Diggah
(@diggah)
Prominent Member

Ok Ive SERIOUSLY f**d up here. For some unbeknownst reason I had this event in my head as being on Sat 16th. Of course I've now been made aware that its not but on Sunday.
This really screws my liftage up as my olds both run 2 churches so obviously Sunday is not the easiest day to arrange a lift.

Can anyone help?

If push comes to shove I'll have to book a room at that hotel thing and public transport in down on Saturday.

Doh stupid brain.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2006 12:41 pm
Gliderrider
(@gliderrider)
Noble Member

Chesterfield any good to you mate? Ishould be getting a lift from my old one (yes he doese comand a P-IV on the Ost Front. HEIL THE HEROS OF THE FORGOTTEN 6TH ARMY) If that's any help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2006 5:30 pm
Diggah
(@diggah)
Prominent Member

Cheers for the offer mate, but I've just sorted out my backup plan. It involves coming down on the Sat anyway (possibly playing a game on sat) and staying in the Duke of Wellington pub overnight (where Im told much merriment is to be had. I should then be able to get up to the site on Sunday and get another lift from the olds in the afternoon.

Complicated? yeah but ... meh :)

Cheers very muchly for the offer tho. VERY appreciated :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2006 11:15 am
Share: