Notifications
Clear all

IMPORTANT UPDATE

(@gunman)
Noble Member

Hi guys, I have had loads of peeps saying 'josh mate, Jan, 24 hr, your a dick' and have to agree that if this mean guys wont play Im happy to try this 'live in the field' in better weather.

So the new times are.

Briefing at 9.30 and we will finish just after dark (5pm) and re-start the next day at 10am -2pm.

You will NOT be required to sleep in the field but will be expected to stay in role all game.

I would rather get 20-30 players than the 6 of use hiding in a fox hole

Big wubs

Josh
xxx

Heer Schmidt

Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2012 9:24 am
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Thanks Josh. Still real steel ammo limits though?

I hope we get a decent turnout for this one.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2012 10:31 am
Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

No such thing as "bad weather", just incorrect kit, poor preparedness and, being a wuss!

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2012 11:17 am
bear
 bear
(@bear)
Estimable Member

I agree with Heide!!!

It's all about the 6 P's

Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance !!!!

Our so my mate in the army says ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2012 12:14 pm
Universal Gunner
(@universal-gunner)
Reputable Member

I don't remember seeing any mention of the all night aspect when the event was initially announced. Having said that I would definitely be up for such an event just not in January. And the reason for that is work related; I'm only able to be there for Saturday. I'm only justifying my attendance then by writing a thousand lines of "all work and no play...".

However please don't see this as me in any way defending myself against the allegation of being a wuss. That is a charge to which I plead guilty to unreservedly.

I have a small skewer hidden in the collar of my jumping jacket, and a razorblade in my gaiter, as well as my knife.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2012 6:45 pm
Share: