Notifications
Clear all

Arrival Times

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

If arriving on Saturday:

Please could you arrive at about 5ish onwards if you can, this is to allow the people who are shooting on the Saturday to have time to vacate the site before folk start turning up. You can park your car on the main car park for offloading stuff and tentage. We ask that you could either move your car to the overspill carpark once you have done so, or first thing in the morning. For those who have not been before, the site will be signposted with "DRAGOON RISING" and an arrow. We will be on site from about 2ish. If you need to call for directions, my number is "oh seven five nine five, two double three, zero three four"

If arriving on Sunday:

Please park your car in the overspill area and make your way down into the main car park to sign in. FSA will be there to take green fees etc. Anybody who thinks their semi/automatic guns are shooting over 350 and bolties over 500, please have it chrono'd. FSA retain the right to ask you to leave it in your car if it is doing over this as it's not allowed, no ifs, no buts... :good:
Please make sure to arrive in plenty of time to get booked in and set up, Game briefing is at 9:30, anyone who is late for this may miss the 1st game.

Hope everyone has a safe trip. :happyclap:

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2010 10:53 am

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Don't forget the bayonet frog please, Webster. :good:

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2010 2:14 pm

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

It's packed Andy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2010 2:26 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

You rock! :rocker:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2010 4:48 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Finally all packed. To save space I decided to wear boots, gaiters, trousers and service shirt on the journey. The sun is beaming down here - I will be rather hot! Now just an hour to wait for Tug.... well, that's what he said... :wink:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2010 10:08 am

marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

i haven't even started packing yet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2010 11:37 am

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

Ditto and planning to only have uniform, one bag and a gun case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2010 12:48 pm

Share: