Clear all

Form of defence

Reputable Member

Hi all
I have a question.
If I only participate in ww2 events how can I get a form of defence so I can purchase a new weapon as if I really need any more (well maybe a m1a1 para carbine)
I was a member of my local site but as most know i'very only just started playing again after being absent for a year plus the site has had the forestry commission in cutting half
the trees down & leaving debris everywhere making it a little bit hazardous if your not looking where your going & if you are looking where you tread then you can't be
looking out for your enemy .
See yards

Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2017 8:11 am
Noble Member

If you are only going to take part in WW2 events then join AFRA, its accepted by most retailers and I believe UK customs/border force.... [link][/link]

Posted : 18/06/2017 2:44 pm
Famed Member

You've also played at Gunman sites plenty of times, so you can sign up with Josh (details on his website) as Gunman airsoft member. For some places, having an site membership number is easier than faffing around with AFRA.

I'm a member of AFRA too, as the little card explaining why your car is full of explosives and replica guns is a useful insurance.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

Posted : 19/06/2017 6:02 am
Reputable Member

Cheers for the info
see ya hopefully soon

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2017 8:19 am