[Sticky] Pre-Booking Thread
There's a limit of about 80 people for this game, mainly due to parking restrictions, but extra parking can be opened up to accommodate more if needs be.
There is no restrictions on which side can play, Ideally we would like US, British, Canadian, Polish and German.. preferably Line infantry, but we can appreciate people not wanting to splash out on the extra kit, so Airborne/Marine/SAS/Commando/SS/FJ etc and look-a-like kits are fine.
The site is fairly large, with big open spaces, some densely wooded areas and a huge hill. Ideally we could do with a Bias of slightly more Germans for this game, due to the fact they will be fighting on multiple fronts. The games will be tailored to make sure that the Germans are not continually on the defensive, so that a balance of attack and defend is enjoyed by all.
Other than the US, we could do with a British/Canadian/Polish Commander Volunteer, and a German Commander Volunteer. The actual game will be run by the US Commander who will play a neutral in the gaming to ensure that everybody gets the best out of the games.
1. Dave Manning: US Infantry
2. Alex Wilson: US Infantry
3. Matt Webb: US Infantry
4. Rhys Davis: US Infantry - Possible
5. Craig McManus: US Infantry
6. Barrie Quin: US Infantry
7. Anne Quin: US Infantry
8. Stephen Badham: US Airborne - Probable
9. Dean Armistead - Lipton: US infanrty
10. MasterSarge: US Infantry
11. System M: US Airborne
12. Ranjit Philora - CHThree: US Airborne
13. Alex Birch - Speirs: US Airborne
14. Alex Birch +1 : US Infantry
15. William Stone - Devonshire Trooper : US Infantry
16. Marsha : US Airborne
17. Death Warrant : US Airborne
18. Ade "Fatbear": US Airbirne/Infantry
19. Nige "Scaleyback" Cheetham : US Airborne - Maybe
20. Nick Fitzgerald : US Airborne
21. Leigh Dawson : US Infantry
22. Karl Scneider : US Airborne
1. Peter Grice - British
2. Craig Armistead (Lipton): Polish Tanker
3. David Mindham (Lipton): British Infanrty
4. McVickers: British Infantry
5. Jay - Jay851: British Airborne
6. Cliff Southwood (stof) : British
7. Richard Heath - Yith : British
1. Chomley Warner
2. Paul Groves - Guldan: Assault Pioneer
3. Martin Sole - BedsnHerts: Maybe Heer
4. BedsnHerts +1 (Lozza): Maybe Heer
5. Andy Kneale - Steiner
6. Quag: SS
9. Gadge (Possible)
10. Evo (Possible)
11. Lardassmonkey: FJ maybe Heer
12. Kavster: Heer
13. Helga - Maybe
14. Otto - SSFJ
15. Paul Reeves - Gustav : SSFJ
16. Boshman : FJ
17. JD7 - Provisional
18. Jeff Smith - Welsh : FJ
19. Hopeless - Waffen SS
20. Stof - Gebirgsjager possibly
21. Soundog - Waffen SS
22. Gaz SSFJ
23. Cliff SSFJ
24. Dave SSFJ
25. Dave B SSFJ
26. Kieth - Forester : 9th SS Feldendmerie
27. Joker - SS
28. The Smelly pocket
29. The Smelly pocket +1
30. The Smelly pocket +1
Cools, just making sure we give people plenty of notice
count me in of course
Wow, sounds cool, Matt. Must see if I can book time off work.
You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
Awesome, Webby. Count me in, dunno what side yet, but it might be one of the few times I play as 'Merkin this year..
oh dont forget craig to he'll be in
I just checked my diary and this is smack in the middle of my main family holiday for the year.
I wish you success with the event and I'm really disappointed I'll have to miss it!
That's a shame Rich, but nevermind!
Is it just a spooky coincidence that the main character in "When trumpets fade" is called David Manning as well? Lol.
When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!
I'm in, British of course
Count us in please. (American)
Fantastic, good to have you on board!
Jeez, so far in advance, I have no idea. Chances are I'll be away for my birthday, but put me down as a provisional for US Airborne.
Oh yeah, just at a side note, could you let me know what you intend to come as, like Infantry/Airborne etc.
I'm in Webby.
US, British or German as fits your numbers best and in any role you care to shove me.
Its up to you CW, I'm sure places will fill up nearer the time, shall I put you down for the German Side Commander for the time being? Would be an honour
Ppppfff! We don't want to put the punters off!
Put me on the jerries then...
Hehe, I'm sure they will be flocking after how well you commanded the Yanks at TEHL!
Put me down, German assault pionier.