[Sticky] Booking thread - booking now closed
Operation Aerial - 5th July 2009
- 1. Camping is available on Saturday 4th July along with the usual CiA social for those who wish to stay (details to follow), otherwise you'll need to be on site by 9am on Sunday 5th.
2. This is a CiA WW2 enactment event. It isn't an open day or a blat in the woods. These events only work when players immerse themselves and play in character. You will be given orders and be expected to carry them out regardless of the consequences. The odds might be impossible - we expect you to die in the certain knowledge your death wasn't in vain and your country honours your sacrifice.
3. This event will be tighter on kit levels than unusual as part of our progression to more 'believable' battles than somewhat relaxed events of past years. Out of respect for those members who are wearing authentic kit please take the time and trouble to look the part. The basic look is Feldgrau for Germans and BD (Army or Airforce) for Brits. No camouflage is to be worn by either side. More details of this to come. No US uniforms at all.
4. Game fees include lunch and tea/coffee on Sunday 5th.
5. Comrades in Arms has a minimum player age of 18 (at game date)
6. Pyro may be used at this event but must be bought from FSA or approved by a member of staff before it can be used on site. If in doubt, ask. No other pyro is allowed (electric, home made etc) but 9mm BFGs are OK, rolled not thrown.
7. The site limit is absolute maximum of 350fps with 0.2g 6mm bbs for all weapons listed here: AEGs, Pistols, shotguns, semi automatic rifles. Single shot bolt action rifles may be used up to 500fps but they MUST be used safely with a 25m engagement range. Any target within that range must not be fired at unless with a secondary weapon.[/list:u:1f99qizf]
Payment is in full Â£30 and can be paid in three ways:
- Paypal to treasurer(at)ww2airsoft(dot)org(dot)uk (at)=@ (dot)=.
- Cash or cheque payable to 'Comrades in Arms' and sent to:
9 Regent Place
Include your full name, forum name, CiA Membership Number (if applicable) and side playing.
10 places a side to start with; although we will go up to 20 per side if we can keep the sides balanced.
Game fees are non-refundable however your place is transferable. If you are unable to attend then you may make your own arrangements to swap with another player, you can use the forum for this purpose. We only ask that your transfer keeps the sides balanced. If you want to swap sides it must be approved by CiA organisers before transfer.
German (Feldgrau - No Camo!)
1: Carl Sanderson (Fandanglos)
2: Diane Holt (Helga)
3: Che Sanderson (Che)
4: Del Scott (JD7)
5: Andy Kneale (Steiner)
6: Keith Lang (Forester)
7: Richard Vaughan (lardassmonkey)
8: Paul Gregory (Tiny)
9: Sean Straw (seanebabes)
10: Richard Cartwright (mi-go-a-go-go)
11: John Marsden (JohnM)
12: Robbie Turner
13: Cliff Archer (Dot44)
14: Dave Barrett
15: Gary Barton (Platoon1)
16: Trevor Court (Slaphead)
17: John Outram
18: Guy Siddle (Seidler)
19: Anthony Hole (The Reich Stuff)
20: Paul Dalby (PD)
British Expeditionary Force, Free Polish, Canadian (Battle Dress - No Camo!)
1: John Birchett (John Birchett)
2: Martin Gill (Broadsword)
3: Barrie Quin (Barrie and Anne)
4: Anne Quin (Barrie and Anne)
5: Ranjit Philora (CHThree)
6: Paul Feeney
7: Sinead Feeney
8: Pete Dunn (Sgt Heide)
9: Stu Dunn
10: Alex (Tyreal)
11: Richard Heath (Yith)
12: Nigel Cheetham (scaleyback)
13: Craig Armistead (Wladek)
14: Dean Armistead (Lipton)
15: John Grieve (Ramsay00105)
16: Peter Grice (Pete59)
17: Sandy Logan (Stof)
18: Gavin Crompton (Peppered)
19: David Mindham (Horus)
20: Steve Ashworth (SgtAsh)
Both sides now fully booked - thank you!
If you are unable to attend then you may make your own arrangements to swap with another player, you can use the forum for this purpose. We only ask that your transfer keeps the sides balanced. If you want to swap sides it must be approved by CiA organisers before transfer.