Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Photos and Videos Thread

Page 2 / 4

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

I can probably convert MP4s into pretty much anything with the tools I have at home. I just need the original video, not the youtube stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 1:48 pm

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

I'll send you the vids on a CD rich, maybe you can work your magic with them

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2009 3:09 pm

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

I can but try! :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:20 pm

(@scaleyback)
Famed Member

can we have one, big, long, slow-motion vid with elgars nimrod the hunter playing over it please? :good: :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:44 pm

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

I was thinking more like a speeded up movie with "Yackety Sax" playing over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVS3QqrXhD8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:50 pm

(@scaleyback)
Famed Member

:rofl: or sousa's liberty bell. one of my all time fave pieces of music, its so british. ( even though he was a septic)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:52 pm

(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

I have a few thousand quids worth of video editing equipment that could probably do the job :D

"ageing" footage generally requires subtly tweaking the colours and contrasts rather than putting some horrible fake film scratches all over it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I have an ftp address if you want to send the files over.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:54 pm

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Webby... go with Martin's offer... I'm just an amateur and can't compete with that!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 3:55 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

nice work webby :good:

theres nowt so Permanent as temporary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 4:44 pm

Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

:good: great pictures webby I especially like the one of me from behind :lol: slightly blurred so I'm moving top banana :rofl: Odd really I thought I looked mahooosive in those trousers, pleasantly suprised to see they weren't actually leggings and I really must have some body dysmorphic thang going on :oops:

Anyways there must be some more pictures to come :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 5:16 pm

Tyreal
(@tyreal)
Estimable Member

Anyways there must be some more pictures to come :rofl:

And on that bombshell...
Here are the others that Webby/Carly took using my camera.
[link]http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/fearfulsilenceuk/OpAriel?authkey=Gv1sRgCKuSy-fKk7rezAE&feat=directlink[/link]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 9:08 pm

Fandanglos
(@fandanglos)
Reputable Member

Nice one Webby and Carly, thanks for the photos and videos. Early war kit on both sides looks great (just like the Airfix models :rofl: :good: )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 9:11 pm

Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

Well I for one think Carly has excelled herself. Think 174 is fantastic, was that a bored moment or just webby being erm webby :rofl: :rofl: :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 9:39 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

i have to say with both sides looking so differnt it made blue on blue much less likley :good:

theres nowt so Permanent as temporary

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 9:51 pm

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Brits do look like they have walked into the wrong game - they were intending to be opposition for the GI's in a Vietnam game. I have to say I look more than usually ridiculous. :roll:

Some fab pics there though (that don't have me in them) - bodge 'em to B&W and they would be spot on. (General plea to forum users - please don't 'age' them chaps, looks as naff as PLCE webbing on a Tommie or a Pickelhaube on a 9th SS :wink: ).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:11 pm

dieselmonkey
(@dieselmonkey)
Noble Member

bodge 'em to B&W and they would be spot on. (General plea to forum users - please don't 'age' them chaps, looks as naff as PLCE webbing on a Tommie or a Pickelhaube on a 9th SS :wink: ).

Even bodged to B+W, they still just look like B+W modern digital camera pics, though, so just as naff as the aforementioned pickelhaube. :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:17 pm

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Not in the hands of a professional :lol: but regardless still much better than 'aged' stuff. Why people think WW2 pics were technically crap I have no idea - much puts modern stuff to shame!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:20 pm

Kermit
(@kermit)
Famed Member

And on that bombshell...

We have our own Airsoft Jeremy Clarkson! :wink:

"Some say his knees bend backwards, others say that he once fellated a gerbil. All we know is he's called....................The Chomley-Warner!"

Ithankyou, Exit - Stage left. I'll get me coat....

When we were a Kingdom it was run by a King
When we were an Empire it was run by an Empress
Now we're a country we're run by a..........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:21 pm

dieselmonkey
(@dieselmonkey)
Noble Member

Not in the hands of a professional :lol: but regardless still much better than 'aged' stuff. Why people think WW2 pics were technically crap I have no idea - much puts modern stuff to shame!

You obviously haven't seen my grandad's photos. :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:22 pm

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Meh, I'll start wearing a Replicators washed denison to a PBI reenactment event then as a pukka bit of kit :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 10:29 pm

Page 2 / 4

Share: