Notifications
Clear all

Directions to site

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Marked on this Google map:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=203266963726424078106.0004cff946174d05f3988&msa=0

Building situated on the corner of Oldham Road and Dulverton Street, Newton Heath, Manchester M40

Looks to be unrestricted parking on Dulverton Street?

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2012 10:41 am

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

Unrestricted parking on dulverton st for 12 cars
More parking 200 yd east allong oldham rd. Near the warehouses
Car share if possible to avoid a little walk.

"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2012 11:21 am

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I'm guessing that if we do end up parking 200 yards away we will have to carry all our stuff to the site and get sorted out there, rather than parade around Oldham waving RIFs around?

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2012 4:38 pm

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

thats the idea, im telling everyone coming to the opening event in january that gun bags/bin bags are ESSENTIAL to cover rifs.

the less is more is a good idea for this site, there is no need to bring a carfull of stuff, as i keep telling people in the modern airsoft groups who are coming. one maybe two guns, wear your kit, and wear a coat over the top. the site is dry , so no need for tons of waterproof kit.

also a good idea is that we will show people the main door, and people can pull up, drop of the kit at the door, and we will take it inside safe, whilst you park the car.

or arrive early for the best spot.

the only issue i have with the site is it only has 12 spaces right outside, the rest are 200 yds away.

theres a doctors car park over the street, and i may see about "renting it for a day"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2012 8:23 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

The side streets aroudn there don't look too bad for parking, probably pretty quiet on a Sunday?

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2012 11:41 am

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

yes mate, theres side streets 200 yards in each direction, id recomend a civvy jacket, and gun bags bin bags are a MUST have

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2012 3:59 pm

Share: