Notifications
Clear all

ESENSTAL KIt, and times for the day

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

Please all bring a low power torch (no tac lights please) AND DONT TAPE THEM ON YOUR GUNS

You need enough food and water for the day. and carry in to your start point. (eat in the game in shifts)

Bring your bolt action rifle. (or semi auto)
bring gas if you need it ive non on site as it sold out last week (ive got one boltle of 144a left)
and one handed period larp weapons
bring face protection if you need it.

Players who are bringing spare SMGS for the games sqaud sgts, please dont forget them and batterys and mags.

Arrival on site from 0730 hrs.

i want to do the saftey brief between 0900-0930 and kick off AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Late arrivals will have to phone me on 07805 797833 and il let you in

The game will kick off at 0930 hrs, with late arrivals being put in after the inital game start.

End ex is planned for 1630-1700 hrs dependant upon gameplay.

"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2013 1:10 pm

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

Frantic packing of kit , and a very excited mr porta :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2013 11:24 am

(@wladek)
Famed Member

I have not even started to pack yet, well, it's more a case of just putting the uniform on in the morning.

Love Bolt actions, so little preparation needed :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2013 11:30 am

(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Packed and ready, yep little fuss with bolt actions. Also with parking being on the street and a one dayer means no tent, huge food pile, spare uniform, spare guns and all the nonsence I usually take :happyswing:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2013 12:05 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Uniform and rifle sorted. I need to remind myself how to get there and make my sandwiches, always the most important thing. An army marches on its stomach etc.

With only 30 rounds apiece, I'm a little anxious that we are going to spend half the day hitting each other over the head with bits of rubber. That will be quite entertaining in its own way. Yes I know there is more ammo lying around.

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2013 12:21 pm

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

With only 30 rounds apiece, I'm a little anxious that we are going to spend half the day hitting each other over the head with bits of rubber. That will be quite entertaining in its own way.

Josh's new order of larp weapons arrived before I picked up the kit so if it comes to that I think I'm going to win. :giggle:

I'm all packed up and ready for the drive up shortly. Its too far for me to go up and back in a day so I'm heading up tonight. It does feel odd having so little (of my own) kit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2013 12:40 pm

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

cracking guys see you all there in the mornign :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2013 9:04 pm

Universal Gunner
(@universal-gunner)
Reputable Member

I am really sorry but I am having to pull out of this. Sorry about the extremely short notice but I was hoping some how to be able to still make it up.

Very upset to be missing this and I hope you all have a great time.

Cheers

Charlie

I have a small skewer hidden in the collar of my jumping jacket, and a razorblade in my gaiter, as well as my knife.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2013 12:38 am

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Really sorry you couldn't make it Charlie!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2013 9:27 pm

Share: