Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] SITE SPOILER INFO

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

This thread has info on my development of the site.

Some pics are also in the discussion thread, the second post is work done this week.

I will update occasionally. :good:

Spoilers
This is the site before ive had chance to get in and make safe , or put bunkers and other features in. Thats getting done all through my christmas holidays :roll: , the things i do for ya :lol:

"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2012 6:44 pm

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

After 2 days of really hard building at the site, and another few to go. Well done to all my helpers for lots of hard work!
Loads of rubbish has been cleared, I recon about 20 TONS from the main room, and about 3 to 4 tons of soil is now put to one side for filling sandbags.
We have also opened up two "Secret corridors", both allow access to areas of the site which were blocked up many years ago and forgotten about.
Also thanks to Rooster , as he helped me, allong with a chainsaw and a sthilsaw cut through one building into another and we created a new "secret tunnel" that you have to squat through! ( WE WONT TELL YOU WHERE IT IS YOU HAVE TO FIND IT! )
the site can now be ran round 360 style. If you have ever player Kino Der Toten on nazi zombies (the theatre) its now very similar.
there are now a total of 4 stairwells that access both main floors , some access intermediate levels.
there are also 4 routes between the two buildings, so it gives better tactical options to flank.

Also theres some new "Murder holes" in walls to shoot through, and some are rally hard to spot.

Anyways, enough of the waffles, and heres some pictures.

Secret corridor A

Secret corridor

1 of hundreds of barrows of rubble, that have filled an entire cellar

Working hard

We also uncovered a couple of interesting items today, both part of the buildings history.

A coat of arms, hidden behind a ceiling

And a SINGLE LEAF, from the previous illegal occupier. (The plod must have missed one, however it was a farm so one leaf left behind isnt to bad)

I was going to put the leaf on to the coat of arms for posterity, but after carefull thought, and to set a good example , i disposed of it and have burnt it.

Hope you all enjoy the new site when you get the chance, all the best in the new year for everyone,

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2012 6:45 pm

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

In the site today , made a few more bunkers, and i took a few more pics.

some with the lights on , some without

THE SITE IS NOW A VERY DIFFERENT LAYOUT THAN IT WAS AT KOLNER DOM

A lot more cover in it

Natural Light level

Murder Hole

Upper floor looking out on to bunkers lights on

Main front room , lights on (low lights)

ReplyQuote

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

Saved for update

ReplyQuote

rifleman6925
(@rifleman6925)
Prominent Member

And a SINGLE LEAF, from the previous illegal occupier. (The plod must have missed one, however it was a farm so one leaf left behind isnt to bad)

I was going to put the leaf on to the coat of arms for posterity, but after carefull thought, and to set a good example , i disposed of it and have burnt it

Burnt it, mmmmm, not in a wad of rolly papers I hope :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2012 7:51 am

Share: