Notifications
Clear all

Sleeping on site?

(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Will it be possible to sleep on site friday night and if so will it be camping or in buildings?

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2011 3:48 pm
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Yes you will be able to come over on the Friday and have a few drinkies and collapse in a drunken stupour, it will be camping but as it's not in game you'll be ok to bring whatever tent you have, you dont have to use tiny little pup tents. :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2011 8:07 pm
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Yes you will be able to come over on the Friday and have a few drinkies and collapse in a drunken stupour, it will be camping but as it's not in game you'll be ok to bring whatever tent you have, you dont have to use tiny little pup tents. :)

We wouldn`t have it any other way. My gang are intending to do a 2 evening social just get rid of that Bl***y wind after Il Gigio pass

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2011 3:57 pm
razorlight
(@razorlight)
Reputable Member

I'll be along on Friday evening as well with my new tent. The wind at Il giogo snapped one of the fibreglass poles on the old one and I woke up on Sunday morning at 6am with half the tent on top of me! What time are people getting there?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2011 6:29 pm
marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

ill be coming friday too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2011 4:47 pm
fremsley
(@fremsley)
Prominent Member

Yes I'll be along too. Unfortunately Manouche the camper is sick and off the road. I'm borrowing my mates. But it's a Hun van! Oh the shame!

I'm a hero with coward's legs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2011 7:37 am
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

i'll be down friday for a bit of pre war drinking ,hope we can all congregate this time,it was the only down side of ill giogo that the sotial was blown away.

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2011 1:38 pm
fremsley
(@fremsley)
Prominent Member

marvellous - Pink gins on standby sarge!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2011 2:18 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

From what time can we arrive on Friday night? will help in booking Train tickets for my son

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2011 6:16 pm
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

The range is open at 10am Friday and some of the exhibitors will be turning up during the day so whatever time suits you best mate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 7:19 pm
fremsley
(@fremsley)
Prominent Member

Rats. Got to go into London for work on the friday. Wont be there until early evening at the earliest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 8:04 pm
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

So Captain Fremsley are you in a tent or a superior vehicle of the mighty Wehrmacht?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 10:20 pm
Share: