Clear all

Allies at San Mariono

50 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

the trick with a support weapon is to have two or three of you taking terns with it ,then nobody die's of exhaustion .

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

Posted : 30/04/2014 12:14 am
ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

the trick with a support weapon is to have two or three of you taking terns with it ,then nobody die's of exhaustion .

Thats the one thing I like about the Chinese Clone of the VFC as its plastic look a like wood work it cuts the weight down quite a bit.

Posted : 30/04/2014 9:38 am
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

i'd still have someone help you and there'd be no shortage of volunteers ,otherwise you'l be wanting to swap for an smg by lunch.

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

Posted : 30/04/2014 11:37 am
(@kroot)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Having done a stint on a Bren I am 100% with Dadio on this one. What a lump it was. Very pleasing, but hard work!

Posted : 30/04/2014 11:43 am
Allenby
(@allenby)
Noble Member

Right, chaps. I hope you're all familiar with the important hand signals. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7yD7EcEHDc

Plus me legging it to the rear... an important 'withdraw, not necessarily in good order' signal. :good:

Posted : 30/04/2014 1:06 pm
(@kroot)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Is there one for 'time for tea'?

Posted : 30/04/2014 1:24 pm
Allenby
(@allenby)
Noble Member

I think it looks something like this. :wink:-- attachment is not available --

Posted : 30/04/2014 3:07 pm
HΓ€nschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

I think it looks something like this. :wink:

I think you call it a Kodak moment for everything else there is Mastercard :rofl:

Posted : 30/04/2014 4:56 pm
cdfw
 cdfw
(@cdfw)
Reputable Member

After much deliberation I have decided to go Brit Airborne for this one as I haven't used 'effie', my Enfield No.4 that Dadio built for me last year... I will be down Friday afternoon for the social.. Looking forward to seeing a few old faces and meeting a few new ones..

'Non adepto demens. Adepto etiam'
War does not show who is right, only who is left..

Posted : 30/04/2014 5:17 pm
cdfw
 cdfw
(@cdfw)
Reputable Member

Let me start again.. I have just discovered I'm of more value to the Fatherland and so effie will have to wait for the next game.. He ho, maybe I can get a go on the outstanding Flak 38.. See you all on Sat.

'Non adepto demens. Adepto etiam'
War does not show who is right, only who is left..

Posted : 30/04/2014 5:26 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: