Notifications
Clear all

Re: Arrival times - Friday & Saturday rules and waiver.

taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

Site will be open at 4pm on Friday and everything should be up and running.

Food on Friday is not decided on yet.

Saturday Morning breakfast will be served from 08.00 - 09.00 and players that want any will be welcome. A small donation will be welcome for this :)

Safety Brief at 10.30 ready for 11a.m start.

Game to play out until 6.00 pm then back to camp for a meal at 7.00 pm (meal is free of charge) followed by a load of rubbish being talked by all and much drunkeness, Emma will be coming down to give us all a musical interlude and join in the fun.

Lights out at Midnight.

Sunday Morning and breakfast will be served from 8-9am free for eveyone and game starts at 10am until 2pm unless people want to finish earlier, this will be discussed further this next few days :)

Site rules will be published shortly and a disclaimer will be posted for you to download and fill in before you leave home.

Cooking facilities will be available all weekend but you use it, you clean it.

Tea and coffee free all weekend to all.

The site limits are AEG 350, support Gunner 400 fps and sniper 500 as long as a bolt action.
We give and take a little bit but hot guns will be pulled if needed. :)
Pyros tlfsx up to mk5 for anybodys use, mk5 and over for site owner and approved users only.

Postcode is CH7 4DY

http://www.theexsitewales.co.uk/

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2009 7:56 am
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

Welcome to The Rangers Airsoft site
We are here to have fun, however your safety and the safety of the people around you is paramount. With the use of a few rules and a common sense approach we can keep the site safe for everyone.

First Aid There are first aid personnel on site at all times, who will be pointed out to you during the brief. If you need the attention of a first aider then make the staff aware and call a cease fire.

In the safe-zone: D.A Rangers or the land owner accept no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind to Personal property (including vehicles).
Do not put the magazine into any gun inside the safe-zone at any time.
Do not test fire guns inside the safe-zone even if you are sure it is clear of BBs. (Use designated area only)
Entering the play area from the safe-zone:

Site approved eye protection must be in place before leaving the safe zone.
Full face masks are optional and players must be aware that head shots happen.

We reserve the right to prohibit the use of any form of eye protection the site management feel does not give sufficient protection.

Magazines may only be put into guns once the play area has been entered.
In the Play area:
Eye protection must be worn at all times as described above. In the event that you lose your eye protection you must call a cease fire and alert a marshall at once. The marshall will stop the game (by giving three loud blasts on a whistle or calling “cease fire“) if necessary whilst you replace your eye protection. A “cease fire” can be called by anyone if civilians wander onto the site however the game can only be restarted by a marshal. In the event of this take the mag out and place your weapon on the ground so as not to pose a threat to the civilians.
If a marshall calls “cease fire” or a three whistle blast is sounded all players must cease fire immediately regardless of you position/situation, do not move until the game is restarted.
One whistle blast or “Game on” will restart the game as soon as it is safe to do so, which is only to be done by a marshal.

Marshal's directions must be followed at all times, straight away, and with out argument. Marshals are there to ensure player safety and honest game-play. Any player arguing with a Marshal over any issue in the play area will be ejected from the game and further action may be taken.

For the safety of others on site head shots are not acceptable although from time to time accidental hits to the head may occur any one deemed deliberately aiming to the head will be ejected from the game.

Site limits AEG‘s 350 fps MAX
Fixed support weapons 400 fps MAX (Fixed Support Weapon only can’t be used for Assault)
Single shot sniper rifles 500 fps MAX

Only approved Pyrotechnics which have been pre-agreed with the head marshal
If you notice any potential hazard in the game area please notify a member of staff.

Returning to the safe-zone:
Remove the magazine from your gun, fire a few shots off to clear the chamber and put the safety on before leaving the play area.
Players entering the safe zone with magazines in their guns are endangering everyone and will be given one warning only.
Only remove your eye protection after entering the safe-zone.

At any time on site:
No Swearing, Cheating, Cheat calling (tell a Marshall don’t shout it at the player)
Arguing with a Marshal or Staff Member
Blind Firing
Shooting each other or scenery while moving between games.
They are toys but treat them as if they aren’t
Make sure you take on plenty of fluids however we operate a NO ALCOHOL policy.
Thank you for your cooperation, Play hard and play Safe.

Taffy and the team.

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 8:18 am
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

I (please print your name clearly)

address

I want to play Airsoft at The-Ex-Site and sign this document in consideration of being given the opportunity to do so.

I understand that; (i) airsoft is physically and psychologically demanding and may require significant physical exertion, (ii) airsoft is potentially dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which I have read and understood, and (iii) there is possibility that I and others may be injured.
Please initial box to indicate that you have read and understood the above statement 

I confirm and agree that:

1. I confirm that I am over 12 years old.

2. I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved with playing Airsoft.

3. I am physically fit and psychologically healthy, and am able to cope with the physical and psychological demands of playing Airsoft.

4. I will comply with all rules and regulations, including using airsoft-related equipment as instructed and not so as to cause injury to myself or others.

5. I will obey the staff at all times.

6. I will wear my face/eye protection at all times in the game area (i.e. where the games are being played) and cannot play without it. It is my own responsibility if I choose not to wear the recommended full face protection in the form of a recognised paintball mask. I will use recognised shooting glasses at my own risk.

7. I am fully aware that if I break the rules and regulations then my entire team may be excluded from The-Ex-site because of my actions.

Please initial box to indicate that you have read, understood, confirm, and agree to all of the above statements 
Release:
I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against the The-Ex-site, the owners of the property on which the game is being played, and any other player in the game who might injure me, however arising, and I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, assigns, and administrators.

Signed ......................................................... Date .................

Parent or guardian ....................................................................

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 8:25 am
jonsteele
(@jonsteele)
Honorable Member

I've converted it to a word doc to make it easier to print off!-- attachment is not available --

Jon Steele
1st Sgt, Fox Company, 506th, 101st
OC 1 Squadron - RAF Regiment Living History Group!

Support our troops!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:24 am
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

Thanks Jon I was trying to do that but it didnt work for me :) you get an extra sugar in your coffee for doing that :)

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 9:54 am
jonsteele
(@jonsteele)
Honorable Member

No drama - happy to help.

I don't take sugar, can I have an extra bit of bacon in my sandwich? :D

Jon Steele
1st Sgt, Fox Company, 506th, 101st
OC 1 Squadron - RAF Regiment Living History Group!

Support our troops!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:57 am
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

All bloody want eh :) :)

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 11:52 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

yeah.... i dont have a printer ... so slight problem there :?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 7:21 pm
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

Pick one up on Sunday or get somebody to print it off for you :)

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 9:27 pm
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

"physically fit and psychologically healthy"

Epic fail

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:28 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

hey Johnny boy!! look forward to seening you again mate
Dougie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:59 pm
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

It will be good to have a get together again :) can't wait :)

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 11:22 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

take one for me on sunday taff? will fill it in and give it u back, will only forget otherwise...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 4:39 pm
Share: