Notifications
Clear all

German place up for grabs. Free to a lovely German

Seanebabes
(@seanebabes)
Reputable Member

Well the axe has fallen again. The jinx of Wladek's games. :cry: Call it what you will but I can't make it as I have to look after a six year old for the day. Just the Saturday you understand, the sunday I'm free. And my new HBT's arrived yesterday. So today life sucks for me and I'm feeling hard done by, but if anybody wants to go and fight their way out of the Falaise pocket with Kampfgruppe Lipton of the 353rd Infantry Division, then they are welcome to have my place free and for gratis. First come first served, bung me a PM if you would like the spot. If you are quick enough I may even be able to lend some kit (you bend it you mend mend it basis) but I will have to arrange to send it down with somebody so let me know quick if you want to borrow anything.
Please bung Wladek a PM also if you want the spot as it will ultimately be for him to confirm your eligability for the event from a point of view of insurance etc, but I doubt there will be a problem.

Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2011 12:57 pm

Seanebabes
(@seanebabes)
Reputable Member

Sold to Mr Lardy for a bottle of red wine.
If I miss the next one my toys will be coming out of the pram. :(
Enjoy chaps.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2011 2:29 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

As discussed with Craig, I also am unable to make this, due to real life issues - so another German place available, for the price of some beers.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2011 2:38 pm

Share: