Notifications
Clear all

Interest? Questions? Other Things?

Page 1 / 3

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Well here we go, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Monte Cassino :wink: .

Feel free to register your dismay or excitement here, or ask whatever question you think I have foolishly missed.

Interest/Name Checking List
Django
Yith
Wladek
Lipton
Oligoscenic
Danny
Wraith666 and friends
McVickers
Marsha
Ranj
bigkie
Pvt Johnny
thompy1993
Gunman
1eye
hurrah and his friends :D
Carlo - Il Duce
swift hips
Seanebabes
Stof
Simon

Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2010 7:21 pm

Wraith666
(@wraith666)
Honorable Member

Am well interested as I really enjoyed Monty, I may also be able to get a re-enactor in on this and atleast one other. :good:

"Will you stop talking about the war!!"
"What, you started it!"
"We did NOT start it!"
"Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2010 7:44 pm

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Why am I not on the list already?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2010 10:08 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

well it is only polite not to assume. :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2010 10:25 pm

McVickers
(@mcvickers)
Famed Member

Damn, this gets anounced after Malvern, where I could have got some Poland shoulder titles :slap: :wink:

A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2010 10:07 am

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Don't worry there's Newark and Stoneleigh to go before the event.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2010 10:08 am

marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

i'm in i'm in :happydance:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2010 1:16 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

excellent enthusiasm showing there people. :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2010 4:01 pm

(@bigkie)
Prominent Member

Looks like I will be playing quite a few games at Tudders next year then :lol: ad me up to the list of interest please mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2010 4:58 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Can do there good sir. :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2010 5:00 pm

(@pvtjohnny)
Reputable Member

Could well be tempted! Add me if that's ok!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2010 9:45 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

absolutely

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2010 10:25 pm

(@thompy1993)
Estimable Member

Definately coming, its about time i had a few 'home' games. If you need any help setting up etc, i'm up the road from tudders so i'm always free.

Man is too clever to survive without wisdom

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2010 5:37 pm

(@thompy1993)
Estimable Member

Just had an idea, how about a french resistance element? Just a thought.

Man is too clever to survive without wisdom

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2010 10:44 am

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

From what I have read and seen it would appear that the Germans were fighting for their lives amongst the chaos. I know the scenario is layed out for Heer but would there be any objections for SS stragglers trying to force their way out? I see the 12th 9th or 2nd SS were there in force, as our group is mainly comprised of SS ground troops. We have 3 out of the 10 in Heer kit the rest unfortunately with SS camo (Not sure they will be up for spending money on Field Grey at the moment)

Should it pan out we would be able to bring 10 Germans

The SS would be willing to take on the resistance like at the battle for Brittany if they want to turn up :!:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2010 4:02 pm

Hurrah
(@hurrah)
Reputable Member

Resistance? At least 3 of us have almost full sets of British Army battledress each now 8) I'll prod the others, I for one would not mind serving under "the little poppy", but it is all down to logistics.

To the tune of "Mademoiselle from Armentières"

Napoleons army ran away, As you do
The guard stood firm for Frances Pride, As you do
They said the guard will stand and die
But we heard what their Colonel cried
It wasn't pretty I tell you.

Resistance is fertile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2010 7:33 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Resistence - No. They did not play a major part in the campaign and besides, these series are games of 1 vs 1.

SS - No. I want to give the German players the same opportunity as the Polish players to be a unit, and not a miss-match of various forces. I have already tried to allow for the confusion on the German side by allowing a mixture of the different arms of the Division, but that is as far as I am willing to go.

A kit loan thread may be able to get people what they need, however the change from SS to Heer is not a huge one.

I am more then willing to 'help' people attend who otherwise would not be able to, I don't wish people to think they have to have 100% accurate impressions of the Divisions in question - if you only have an SS belt buckle then that is fine, or if you lack a BD Jacket, then a jumper or shirtsleeves is likewise fine.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2010 1:05 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

OK I will have to get back to you as was posted on other threads The `Start out kit for most` was an SS smock and M43 cap and belt order (I have full set of everything Field Grey I would have to change collar tabs ,sleeve eagle,take off Cap badges and try to get hold of a Splinter cover for the helmet) but the others will be stuck unless we can borrow 7 sets of Field Grey 1 in very small :cry:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2010 4:05 pm

dave barrett
(@dave-barrett)
Prominent Member

Is there any sort a map out lining the gaming area..Its just a bit hard to picture it at Tuddenham now that the site is a lot smaller than what it was.
With it being held in May all the woods will be out of bounds due to the Pheasant pens...(Females on eggs and pens with young)..unless they are all being removed ???
And all the open and bushy area in front of the woods now has Pigs on it.. So that only leaves the buildings..and the open bit in front of them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2010 6:15 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Getting back to you as soon as Dave.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2010 9:48 am

Page 1 / 3

Share: