Notifications
Clear all

Memorable Moments

rifleman6925
(@rifleman6925)
Prominent Member

Scenario 1; Allies have taken Nazi HQ, Rich placing a grenade through the window and the Allies trying to escape into an adjacent room only to find the room window was covered by MG42 fire, priceless :giggle:

Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2011 12:36 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Yes, that got us good. :giggle: :slap:

hmmm, let me think. There was the moment during the night game when I was stood in the shadows and saw Scot make a dash for the next buildings. Turning my torch on suddenly and shouting 'halt' he stopped surprised making an almost perfect 'cartoon man running caught by spotlight pose'. That was most amusing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2011 12:46 pm

Oligoscenic
(@oligoscenic)
Estimable Member

I did get a proper shock! You sneaky hiding behind a bush person you!!!

I just enjoyed actually getting some accurate hits this time!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2011 12:55 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Craig "OK STOP WITH THAT fecking 42, ITS fecking PISSING ME OFF NOW!"

That was because Dean had just shot me in the face. Twice. :D And it hurt. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2011 10:06 pm

mr cake
(@mr-cake)
Estimable Member

all this talk of this game is making me rather jealous! :lol: feel free to put photos up to make me moreso! 8)

Kiwi airsofter, just pew-pewing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2011 4:04 am

Seanebabes
(@seanebabes)
Reputable Member

all this talk of this game is making me rather jealous! :lol: feel free to put photos up to make me moreso! 8)

You're jealous! I had to abandon the game last minute to look after an ungrateful, miserable, six year old. She anounced towards the end of the day that it had all been rubbish and she would much rather have spent the day with her mum. :x Well I had rather been trying to get out of the Falaise pocket. :evil: And I've got to look after her again next week.
But yes, pictures please... make me feel worse please!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2011 11:57 am

(@wladek)
Famed Member

I am not sure how many people managed to get any pics... we were all a little busy.

I know Scot got a couple, he just has to develop them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2011 12:22 pm

Oligoscenic
(@oligoscenic)
Estimable Member

I've got a few on two cameras, the black and white camera still has half the film left and can't afford to waste film just to get it finished these days! It'll be sometime after next weekend I think. SHould be some good ones though..... I hope!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2011 12:31 pm

Share: