Notifications
Clear all

Excitement Thread

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Can't wait for the first ever Burma game next week. Been organising my kit already today and looking forward to beating some japs with my machete.

7/10 at the moment.

Regards,

Ralph

Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2018 12:35 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

steady 7 as I finish stuff off, the Japanese supplies are here, just hoping 2 more loan kits come in time. The basic game has been written for ages so need to finish the last few bits and tidy it up and add a tank lol print it all out, sort out all the pyro for each squad and then banzai done :)
then just my 80s USA game left 2 weeks after and I get 2 months off before back to ww2 again whoop whoop :)-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2018 10:20 am

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Very much looking forward to this, as I've not managed any airsoft since June now!

I'm at an 8 - Tried my ridiculously baggy kit on last night...look a bit like a clown, but am blaming 'supply problems' and the fact that I've lost a lot of weight whilst being in the jungle...honest (nowt to do with Medium trousers and shirt being rather on the large side!).

Soud be a good one!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2018 9:09 am

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Very much looking forward to this, as I've not managed any airsoft since June now!

I'm at an 8 - Tried my ridiculously baggy kit on last night...look a bit like a clown, but am blaming 'supply problems' and the fact that I've lost a lot of weight whilst being in the jungle...honest (nowt to do with Medium trousers and shirt being rather on the large side!).

Soud be a good one!

mine is all the opposite way :( hoping rations are low as i am the biggest i have ever been :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2018 9:11 am

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

ok moving up to 8 as getting kit sorted at last :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2018 11:13 am

StevF99
(@stevf99)
Estimable Member

Now I've got all the kit together I'd say I'm a 9... But with a sock level of extreme!-- attachment is not available --

Steve

SnS SMLE, SnS No.4, ASG Sten gun, King Arms M1928A1, Projector Infantry Anti Tank, MkII 2" Mortar, Vickers .303

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2018 1:22 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Looking good Steve! Up to an 8.5 myself; the prospect of 20 degrees C on Saturday is also a reason to be cheerful!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2018 3:42 pm

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

I hope there will be Japanese left. My squad is already down to 60%. I guess sickness has taken its toll. Otherwise I am on 7. Have to sort out my gear that will bring me up to 8.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2018 4:44 pm

hcompany
(@hcompany)
Estimable Member

Having just sorted my gear out, I’m a bit disappointed in myself; more Hong Kong garrison than Burma (sorry)
Should be a great game though!

https://www.instagram.com/mostlyirrelevanthistory/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2018 6:05 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Blanco'd some webbing in the kitchen. Made a right mess but cleaned it up before the Mrs saw. I'd call that a success lol

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2018 6:46 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

I hope there will be Japanese left. My squad is already down to 60%. I guess sickness has taken its toll. Otherwise, I am on 7. Have to sort out my gear that will bring me up to 8.

lol my squad went from 6 to 2 this week, as I fill gaps I lose more lol had to change the game totally , then lost some brits so started to change again lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2018 6:50 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Final changes done , everything packed , just need to sort my gear out now lol

up to a nice 9 :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2018 12:59 pm

Share: