Notifications
Clear all

Bookings Closed!!

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

Hi folks

We've now filled both sides so have closed bookings.

Places may come up for exchange. If you find you cannot make the event you can sell your place.

Please post a new thread in this forum if you wish to sell your place.

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2011 6:43 am

Cheeky Chappy
(@cheeky-chappy)
Estimable Member

Message for headshot, Reading this thread I've just realised how close I was to getting into the event before the booking was closed. As I missed it by just a few hours and as you have one more on the Allied side than you do on the Axis team . . . .could you "pretty please" see your way clear to putting me in on the Axis side ? ? ?

I've even got permission from the wife to be out alone on the day and that doesn't happen very often!!! :slap:

I do hope you can help.
All the best,
Cheeky Chappy.

Hitler was a better dancer than Churchill, he was a better skater than Churchill . . .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2011 12:13 am

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

Hi there

Unfortunately I don't think we can allow this.

We actually closed Axis bookings quite a while ago meaning we have since turned folk away, allowing you to book now would be deeply unfair on those people.

You may find that a place comes up for grabs if someone needs to drop out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2011 9:21 am

Cheeky Chappy
(@cheeky-chappy)
Estimable Member

Ah ! Sorry I didn't realise you had been turning others away. :oops:
Thanks for the quick response. Think I'll start a thread touting for a place if someone drops out. :idea:

Cheers. :wink:

Hitler was a better dancer than Churchill, he was a better skater than Churchill . . .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2011 5:00 pm

Cheeky Chappy
(@cheeky-chappy)
Estimable Member

Place now sorted.
Thanks Gaz. :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2011 6:08 pm

Share: