Clear all

"Enemy at the Gates" Russian Front TD

50 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Here's another piece of kit to add to your collection, these are a bargain, ww2 Russian waterbottles for

Posted : 28/07/2007 9:43 am
Gadge
(@gadge)
Illustrious Member

As per PM let me know when uyou order i'll give you my sizes and the cash.

Wanting
M43 uniform with pref the gynastroka without front pockets
the webbing/belt/botle/rucksat set
pilotka

then if he can do then

m40 helmet size 60
amoeba scout oversuit in green and black or green and brown. (but ill prob getthis repro form ostfront)

"I think we are in rats' alley - Where the dead men lost their bones."

Posted : 28/07/2007 9:51 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I'll PM a few poeple to see who's up for a combined order, give me a few days to get the names together, I think these's 3 so far, and I'll e-mail Alexi, as the kit should really be delivered to seperate addresses.

Posted : 28/07/2007 9:58 am
dieselmonkey
(@dieselmonkey)
Noble Member

I'll PM a few poeple to see who's up for a combined order, give me a few days to get the names together, I think these's 3 so far, and I'll e-mail Alexi, as the kit should really be delivered to seperate addresses.

There seems to be a fair bit of interest in this, is it worth creating a Russian subforum so that discussion doesn't get lost in threads like this?

Posted : 28/07/2007 10:09 am
Gadge
(@gadge)
Illustrious Member

Good idea, i'll get onto it.

Posted : 28/07/2007 10:14 am
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

:? maybes am a small freak (no thats not an invite to question the known :lol: ) but they're all mahoosive sizes :oops: or am I that unfamiliar with mens sizes that their small is smaller than I think it maybes ?

Posted : 28/07/2007 6:40 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

well I've looked and looked and found this .... note the raspberry piping (top pic) :lol:

http://www.tridentmilitary.com/Soviet-W ... forms.html

anyways has anyone used them before? not set on this just curious as am bored window shopping ;) and looking at prices and for once whats actually available in womens sizes :shock:

Ta in advance :wink:

Posted : 31/07/2007 8:31 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

OK here's the deal with the Russian uniform sets from "Front of Russia", you'll have to order your own gear and pay yourselves, this combined order thing is getting too complex for words, look for set 19E which I have listed below(part of an e-mail from Alexi, http://www.frontofrussia.com/index.html
You'll need to use the measuring chart here-: http://www.frontofrussia.com/size.html
This set will include everything that you could possibly need for both a summer uniform and a winter uniform, plus webbing and back pack, don't know why he's included the cigarettes, totally beyond me! This represents an absolute bargain for $212

The set includes:

19E - Famous M1943 Soviet Red Army summer uniform set. It includes: M43 gimnasterka, M43 galife breeches, pilotka hat, waist belt. - $85+$20(s/h)

Padded jacket - $45+$20(s/h)

grenade pouch - $9+$2(s/h)

Canteen - $9+$3(s/h)

Back pack (Veshmieshok) - WW2 original pattern - $15+$4(s/h)

+ WW2 private's gloves

+ 2 extra white inner collars into each uniform set.

+ 4 packs of WW2 pattern cigarettes into each set.

--------------------------------------------------------

The total is $212 each set.

The total for 5 sets is $212 x 5 = $1060

Posted : 02/08/2007 7:17 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I meant to do this at the last training day and take some photos of our Russian gear, simply ran out of time, so here's a few of my mate Nick in his Russian infantryman loadout and one of my own ugly dish as well. The shirt was £15, trousers £15, hat £5 and helmet £5, the rest is made up from an old belt off my jeans and some German webbing, as the Russians used a lot of captured German equipment. This really has to be the cheapest WW2 airsoft immpression out thee and it looks pretty good IMHO. What do you think?

Posted : 22/08/2007 3:20 pm
Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

Can't believe how cheap commie kit is! Surely we can get enough people to invest so we can have an eastern front game in the future?

Looks good too.

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:28 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

I asked in uniform an kit about the telogreiko jacket and noone replied and its passed now :( hopefully be relisted as there was no interest at all in it :lol: but a diffinitive answer would be nice ;)

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:37 pm
(@barcelona-blom)
Noble Member

Partisan kit is cheap as chips! All im buying for it is a Russkie fur hat and a commie star to pin on it then some old style clothes and jackboots.

If its passed 9 there is a 95% chance im pissed.

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:43 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

I'm modelling myself on one of the women partisans :twisted: with coat and ushanka (the hat you speak of lewis ;) ) I think so long as the person in the ukraine relists it :lol: am sure there be others come along but that one could have been made for me and should I go ruski I will for that event be know as Olga :rofl:

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:51 pm
(@barcelona-blom)
Noble Member

I'm modelling myself on one of the women partisans :twisted: with coat and ushanka (the hat you speak of lewis ;) ) I think so long as the person in the ukraine relists it :lol: am sure there be others come along but that one could have been made for me and should I go ruski I will for that event be know as Olga :rofl:

Im going to be nown as Lewiski with captured mp40 and pitchfolk.

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:57 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

HMmmmm visions of you comedy styleeee standing on said pitch fork and catapulting it your face a la tom and jerry syle immenant then :rofl:

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:58 pm
(@barcelona-blom)
Noble Member

HMmmmm visions of you comedy styleeee standing on said pitch fork and catapulting it your face a la tom and jerry syle immenant then :rofl:

And then shouting NIET! :lol: :lol:
I would say this instead.
Ã

Posted : 22/08/2007 5:59 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

Ã

Posted : 22/08/2007 6:08 pm
(@barcelona-blom)
Noble Member

Ã

Posted : 22/08/2007 6:11 pm
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

pronounced so the web reliably informs me as 'sukin syn' theres a great russian slang dictionary online full of interesting words :lol: and how to pronounce them ;) that merely means son of a bitch I could have called you worse :D

Posted : 22/08/2007 6:13 pm
Gadge
(@gadge)
Illustrious Member

Having had a russian ex girlfriend a few years back i learnt the 'fruitier' bits of the russian language.

I'm fairly proficient in 'horizontal gymnastics russian'

Posted : 22/08/2007 6:34 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: