Notifications
Clear all

AGM MP40 Shaking

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

i did quite a bit on this thread that might help[link]http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13840&hilit=asg+mp40+first+thoughts#p203918[/link]

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2013 9:20 pm
Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

They all shake a bit. Mine has shaken for almost 7 years, without a single misfeed and never skipping a beat. Just get out and use the bloody thing!

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2013 9:53 pm
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

right ,most of the wobble is from the linking piece that goes between the two parts of the gun, its like a rod with a hole in it and it wobbles (excess left to right movement) ,you need to stop this piece wobbling.you can wrap it in tape or glue packing either side or make up a spacer as i did.if you follow the link it explains.

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2013 9:55 pm
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

They all shake a bit. Mine has shaken for almost 7 years, without a single misfeed and never skipping a beat. Just get out and use the bloody thing!

yup it does no harm ,just annoying

armoury

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2013 9:56 pm
Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

Thread tidied and closed.

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2013 12:26 pm
Share: