ARDENNE OFFENSIVE - Wacht am Rhein 27/28 November 2021
Wacht am Rhein
27th & 28th November 2021
The Trail, Swindon - SN4 7QR
After the huge failing in the Hurtgen forest where the Americans stumbled into Heersgruppe B’s staging area, for a large counter offensive, the Americans are now dug in deep. Desperately Short on morale and supplies the Yankees sit and wait in the shadow of one last German offensive.
16 December 1944. Heersgruppe B charges across the foggy Belgian border into the Ardennes on an axis headed straight for Antwerp! A Swift and bold attack to hinder the allies on the Western Front.
The 106th Infantry Division, with no air support due to the fog and very little artillery support, crumble under the weight of the Heavy Waffen-SS panzer tracks and is pushed all the way back to Malmedy where the 1st and 2nd SS Panzer Divisions attempt to drive a wedge between the 82nd Airborne and 30th Infantry. All the allies can do is hold out on the line and hope that the weather changes!
• DELAY – The 82nd Airborne and 30th Infantry division must delay the 1st & 2nd SS Panzer Divisions on route to Malmedy. You Must Hold that line
• ADVANCE – The 6th Panzer Armee must punch through the line and roll on to Antwerp.
Bookings & Cost
All German impressions will be acceptable along with all American Impressions.
Ages 13-16 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
To book on please head to the Bookings page on our website;
• Full Weekend Event, 100 spaces - £80. £40 deposit to secure place, full payment upon signing in at event.
• Saturday or Sunday - £40 per day. £20 deposit to secure place, full payment upon signing in at event.
• Limited Sniper Roles (4 slots per side)
• Engineer Roles (Special Tasks, 4 Slots per side)
Rental kits will be available for this event in the following options:
• German Heer – Tunic, trousers, gaiters, webbing, helmet and gun.
• American Gi – Jacket, trousers, gaiters, webbing helmet and gun.
Please note that tropical kits are not available for hire. Prices will be fixed £25 per kit.*
*Price may vary depending on weapon:
• Standard weapons - £25 for the weekend
• Machine gun + Unlimited Ammunition - £35 for the weekend
• Sniper Rifle + Pistol - £35 for the weekend
Included in Cost:
• Site hire
• Camp Site
• In Game meals provided
• Social in the evening
Ration cards are available allowing you to eat in the scoff tent.
• Ration Card 1/4 (Saturday Breakfast or evening meal) - £8
• Ration Card 1/2 (Saturday Breakfast and Dinner) - £12
• Ration Card 1 (Saturday and Sunday Breakfast and dinner) - £20
Additional Measures have been added to the event to comply with Covid-19 Regulations:
• Hand Sanitiser at Spawn locations, HQ, and Safe Zone
• Medic Rules Adjusted (See Rules)
• Food will be prepared and served by designated crew members
Frontline Events Director &
Kommandant von Kampfgruppe-Mosele der Waffen-SS
2020 ???????? ffs that's the third different venue 🤷🏼♂️