Notifications
Clear all

Excitement thread

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

ok its starting to get close , i not even got any gear out or packed anything yet, which is so like me, though tin has got my kar98 firing a nice 345, so looking forward to using that and defecting over to the germans for the day :)

I have the wife finishing off a couple of the props for me as i type this, bless her lol

But will start getting packed today so moving up to a 7/10

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2014 2:26 pm

Wattsy
(@wattsy)
Estimable Member

im twitching with excitement! that or its the bag of skittles iv just eaten..
will start getting kit ready tonight. so many new additions to my webbing to take into the field for the first time. got to get used to the extra weight before albany in may :happyclap:

Current ww2 armoury
King arms Thompson, ICS M1 Garand, ACM ZB28, ICS M3 Grease gun, ACM M1918 BAR, Kjw M1911, 2x WE Highpowers, Kwa Tokarev, Webley VI, PPS Bazooka, AGM STG44, Custom M1919 .30cal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2014 2:43 pm

Tin
 Tin
(@tin)
Reputable Member

Looking forward to this now. Sorting some kit tonight and may have a practice with puttees. :)
Got to add shovel and pistol to belt too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2014 5:07 pm

(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Yeah getting excited now, looks like the weather will be good. Will be nice to use a bolt action at a game, hoping my Callico Windjacke arrives in time :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2014 5:24 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

will start my packing tonight 7/10 and rising .

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2014 5:57 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Yeah getting excited now, looks like the weather will be good. Will be nice to use a bolt action at a game, hoping my Callico Windjacke arrives in time :good:

is that the one for sept ? ooh if so hope it does would like to see it before i order mine :) well my tankers jacket should be here tomorrow from ATF but as i am german thats about as much use as a chocolate tea pot

just hoping my k98 works as my back up m1 carbine is fubar lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2014 6:42 pm

Tin
 Tin
(@tin)
Reputable Member

Chris you can borrow one of mine. They both work. (Runs and hides)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2014 8:24 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Chris you can borrow one of mine. They both work. (Runs and hides)

:rofl:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2014 8:39 pm

MI-GO-A-GO-GO
(@mi-go-a-go-go)
Estimable Member

Oh yes very exceited.........8/10 just sorted loads of kit out.....whoop. :happyclap:

armoury. Sten lanchesteralike thompson m1a1 thompson 1928 Garand (m14 S&S) 1911 Browning HP Tanaka M10 stg 44 mp40 x 2 tanaka k98 MG42 (AK IN PLASTIC BODY) MG34 (ak in plastic body as well) Luger broom handle latex bayonet latex E-tool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2014 10:47 am

Cheeky Chappy
(@cheeky-chappy)
Estimable Member

I'd completely forgotten about this weekend until just now today. Good job I looked on the forum. :slap:

Right!!!

I suppose I better start getting excited. :giggle:

:happyclap: :happydance: :happyswing:

Hitler was a better dancer than Churchill, he was a better skater than Churchill . . .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2014 5:44 pm

(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Come on Steve :slap:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2014 5:48 pm

Harborne Blue
(@harborne-blue)
Honorable Member

Got some nice new Yank kit to try out, my Battlefield Pick Up k98 and the Garand. Batteries charged but zero gas so no idea what the k98 is firing at!

Good - see the chaps, playing silly buggers all day!
Bad - got to do conference calls at 10:00 and 13:00!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2014 8:56 pm

ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

Got some nice new Yank kit to try out, my Battlefield Pick Up k98 and the Garand. Batteries charged but zero gas so no idea what the k98 is firing at!

Good - see the chaps, playing silly buggers all day!
Bad - got to do conference calls at 10:00 and 13:00!

"Cant hear you over the sounds of the German MG42, Speak up!"

Looking forward too it, just wish I had some US Inf kit its been on my list for ages.

Stu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2014 8:23 am

Wattsy
(@wattsy)
Estimable Member

same here. i do like the look of GI kit, i just keep spending the money elsewhere :slap:

Current ww2 armoury
King arms Thompson, ICS M1 Garand, ACM ZB28, ICS M3 Grease gun, ACM M1918 BAR, Kjw M1911, 2x WE Highpowers, Kwa Tokarev, Webley VI, PPS Bazooka, AGM STG44, Custom M1919 .30cal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2014 9:24 am

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Hey if you all wore US kit who would make the Tea ?

I guess we are a little biased as we mainly play US most of the time, though few of us on the German side for this and the August game

getting close now batteries charged mostly packed , just need to write the game ;)

oh and need to find some lunch :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2014 9:38 am

Silvia
(@silvia)

Can't wait now! See you all in the morning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2014 2:01 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

approaching permagrin 10+

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2014 5:16 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

just about to go and finish packing after i print some maps and stuff out, game is printed so lets hope i dont forget that lol, put my german watch on to save time, still need to fit in a shave and good to go lol :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2014 5:42 pm

Tin
 Tin
(@tin)
Reputable Member

All packed. A touch of polish added to my boots. BBs for stock loaded in the car. Bad back protesting. Can't wait. :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2014 6:57 pm

Share: