[Sticky] Missing at Churchill's Revenge

63 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I figure this its a good idea to have a thread to list stuff thats gone astray at CR. I'll sticky this so it can be used for a while...

Okay, I'll start!

- 3x Radios, Lent to Chomley, Oldsweat and Headshot. I think Guy has 2, but where is the 3rd?

- 1x Medic bag full of all sorts of stuff and carried by Heather all weekend, did you take it home with you? I need this back asap as it has all sorts of useful stuff in it. Well maybe not asap, but certainly well before the next CiA event!

Posted : 02/07/2007 9:58 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i do have it and its not got useful stuff in it....it has hesian bands in it and a few brassards with nco stripes on..

if you are going to the new F&O site next week im sure i can bring it then if we manage to make it.

also Helga i have your pump thing, let me know how i can get it back to you thanks for lending it, slept nicely on my pumped up airbed zzzzzzzz

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:01 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

1x pair of US Airborne jump gloves, size XL, I think dropped in the forest by the road when we attacked the 88.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:01 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

i do have it and its not got useful stuff in it....it has hesian bands in it and a few brassards with nco stripes on..

if you are going to the new F&O site next week im sure i can bring it then if we manage to make it.

Stuff deemed not useful to one is often useful to others! ;)

Anyway, good I'm glad I've identified where it is!

I won't be there next weekend, but can you hand it over to Major and I'll get it off him later?

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:02 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

ok will do, got his book too which i keep meaning to give to you to give back to him lol!

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:03 am
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

There was an allied members bag of some description and a poncho left at the end of play in the Axis camp and though I know it def wasn't left (I was the last person to do a final sweep and check the camp was cleared of kit and rubbish) I thought we'd put it in the pick up :? and its now MIA so I assume someone else took it with them ? or it found its owner ? or it went of with those whose kit we transported to cars ? I shall check the large pile of "soggy" stuff in the garage later when I start going through stuff properly :wink:

I also have a very swish pair of bolle safety specs in my possession that were also left on the Axis camp so if their owner lets me know, I shall stick em in the post .... when I've decided on a ransom cost.... JK

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:05 am
HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

Apart from all the rubbish, disposable ponchos and left over food that I spent an hour clearing up :x there was nothing else at the Allied camp.

Yith I have your other radio and can post it SD if you need it soon.

Ta

S

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:13 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks Steve...

Thinking about it, SD might be an idea. I hate things to end up lost for ages... I'll pm you my address and I'm happy to pay the carriage if you want.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:15 am
Gliderrider
(@gliderrider)
Noble Member

the small pack and Rain cape at your camp were mine helga, but I got them back of oldsweat. Thanks.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:16 am
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

the small pack and Rain cape at your camp were mine helga, but I got them back of oldsweat. Thanks.

Phew panic over :lol: I knew we had them as I was determined they weren't left behind :D

OK so now I just have some safety specs to find a home for :lol: or they will replace my not so swish RSC ones :lol:

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:17 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh yeah something else.

I think I lent an NCO arm band to Syd... did I get it back, I can't remember?

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:25 am
Steve.D
(@steve-d)
Noble Member

I lost a few plastic speedloaders ( one grey see through & other clear ) & 2 Mp-001 magazines, similar to a VSR mag, given the size of the site I think they are gone forever :cry:

Steve.D

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:35 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh yeah... I also lost a battery for one of my radios... no idea where it went.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:38 am
Gliderrider
(@gliderrider)
Noble Member

I think I lent an NCO arm band to Syd... did I get it back, I can't remember?

I passed it on to the guy that was the medic when he gave me his armband and bag.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:39 am
Helga Geerhart
(@helga-geerhart)
Famed Member

you never know steve, someone may have picked them up,

I was lucky the two mags I lost were in the back of the 101 during the ambush I knew they were there but it was still being fired at when I was dead :lol: and I ummed and ahhed (and owwed) and left them and thankfully got them both back :D many thanks to the 101 lad that retreived them for me.

Posted : 02/07/2007 10:39 am
Old Un
(@old-un)
Illustrious Member

I figure this its a good idea to have a thread to list stuff thats gone astray at CR. I'll sticky this so it can be used for a while...

Okay, I'll start!

- 3x Radios, Lent to Chomley, Oldsweat and Headshot. I think Guy has 2, but where is the 3rd?

- 1x Medic bag full of all sorts of stuff and carried by Heather all weekend, did you take it home with you? I need this back asap as it has all sorts of useful stuff in it. Well maybe not asap, but certainly well before the next CiA event!

I have two in my possession

Posted : 02/07/2007 11:22 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Excellent... I'm sure we'll meet up soon enough...

Posted : 02/07/2007 11:24 am
Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

well after syd so kindly giving me it seems i lost the f$

Posted : 03/07/2007 9:54 am
 Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I think there was one at the allied camp when we left... in which case Headshot has it. Though that may have been his!

Posted : 03/07/2007 10:03 am
spiers
(@spiers)
Noble Member

I lost...the skin off the back of my feet. Note to self. Don't break in jumpboots on a very long, soggy, day in Wales.

Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who will fight!
General James M. Gavin

CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

Posted : 03/07/2007 10:04 am
Page 1 / 4
Share: