Notifications
Clear all

Excitement Thread

Page 1 / 2

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

OK I have been working my n**`s off at work and making something really top notch for the game for the organisers 8)

Painted my FJ Helmet Normandy Camo and it has turned out great so ticking over at a Good 8 at the moment can`t wait.
:happydance:

Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2016 6:07 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Well, I spent Saturday sorting all my gear out and discovered I'd not unpacked some stuff since The Last Stand, and my low boots were still caked in mud from Tulagi! I then got distracted wondering how easy it would be to do a Fallschirmpanzerdiv HG impression for next January. However focus was eventually regained.

Uniform and webbing now sorted. Boots cleaned and dubbined. Guns packed. Camping gear assembled. Thinking about getting my bike sorted out now. Maybe next weekend.

6/10

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2016 11:24 am

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

Not too sure about excitement but i'm at a sheer blind panic trying to finish preparation of 10+ and rising steadily , should reach cardiac threat levols by the weekend .

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2016 4:04 pm

Universal Gunner
(@universal-gunner)
Reputable Member

-- attachment is not available --
After

If I wasn't still sunning myself in the Dordognes with Goodwood Revival still to come it would be considerably higher than the 7/10 it currently is.

Cheers
Charlie-- attachment is not available ---- attachment is not available --

I have a small skewer hidden in the collar of my jumping jacket, and a razorblade in my gaiter, as well as my knife.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2016 6:19 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Love it Charlie! Now that is dedication!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2016 6:51 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

First time ever that Charlie arrived early :rofl:

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2016 8:04 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Final planning meeting complete, 8/10 for excitement, 20/10 nervousness!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2016 7:12 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Starting to pack today and learning some German for a bit of authenticity.

7/10

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2016 8:17 am

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

thought I was trained enough but managing to fit in one more exercise tomorrow in the SE before loading up for the "real thing".

Can't wait.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2016 2:08 pm

ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

With Doug, fixed a new mount for the 30 cal on the jeep and drilled the holes on the 30 cal to fit the mount. Just need to paint the mount to match the jeep + a few touch ups. Really looking forward to this one. Not done a game since the Jap one :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2016 8:53 am

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Still early to predict but the weather is looking promising too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648239

Just the right temperature for airsoft!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2016 9:08 am

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

All my game prep finished over the weekend ,just got to pack my personal gear , 8 and rising steadily.

armoury

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2016 9:13 am

agent orange
(@agent-orange)
Reputable Member

Kit all packed, piled in my living room, 9. Just need to load it all into my car.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2016 4:38 pm

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

guns checked and packed in boot, waiting for a new entrenching tool before I pack my webbing. ...

On a night shift tonight so hopefully an hour or two of band of brothers if A&E is quiet. 9.5/10 well 10/10 really!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2016 9:50 am

(@stumpy0903)
Trusted Member

Kits packed, tents aired out, one more day at work then off till monday
7/10 at the mo-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2016 10:32 am

ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

Stripped the new EVIKE 30 Cal down today and it has a fixed hop!!! A fixed hop in 2016 good god no! :slap: Anyways will be a good game to test her and after will rebuild her.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2016 6:03 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Got a minor repair to do in my mortar, bit of wiring on my old folding stock m1a1 carbine , sort out my 30 cal and bazooka , was nice to get the final bits sorted and the m31a mount fitted to Stu's Willy's jeep . No played a game since March

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2016 6:56 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

My kit is all sorted now, managed to find my Leatherman which went missing after 'The Last Stand'. My wife had forgotten/ignored that I was away Friday night, but the waters of domestic bliss are calm once more now. Just need to survive the rest of the week, do my sandwiches and load the car up.

Not done a game since May, so 9.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2016 8:10 am

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Most of my kit packed plus the extras I've sold. Will charge the batteries for my back up MP40 tomorrow and get some lunch. Tried on my HBT tunic and blinged it well up.

Still a few more things to do tomorrow but I'm at a nice 9/10.

Isn't it.

Standard.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2016 9:21 pm

Wattsy
(@wattsy)
Estimable Member

All airsoft stuff is packed, car given the once over. Just need to pack my normal overnight gear for the hotel, then hust waiting on chell getting here this afternoon :) solid 10/10 now

Current ww2 armoury
King arms Thompson, ICS M1 Garand, ACM ZB28, ICS M3 Grease gun, ACM M1918 BAR, Kjw M1911, 2x WE Highpowers, Kwa Tokarev, Webley VI, PPS Bazooka, AGM STG44, Custom M1919 .30cal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2016 10:37 am

Page 1 / 2

Share: