Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

okies...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2009 4:52 pm

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

I'm normally pretty disorganised in the mornings but for this one I won't have any kit to sort out so count me in. :D May be able to do the evening as well, I don't know yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2009 7:17 pm

Kermit
(@kermit)
Famed Member

For the PM session and for those who dont mind climbing a LOT of steps you could probably do some filming up top in the fort with all the old military vehicles. I would think you would need to check with UCAP Andy first though.

Top of the fort is now sadly totally off limits :(

When we were a Kingdom it was run by a King
When we were an Empire it was run by an Empress
Now we're a country we're run by a..........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2009 8:43 pm

JD7
 JD7
(@jd7)
Illustrious Member

For the PM session and for those who dont mind climbing a LOT of steps you could probably do some filming up top in the fort with all the old military vehicles. I would think you would need to check with UCAP Andy first though.

really ?? Oh I guess it's good that a certain member of CiA doesn't know the hunt for SPITFIRE's is now cancelled.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2009 9:09 pm

(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

I'm normally pretty disorganised in the mornings but for this one I won't have any kit to sort out so count me in. :D May be able to do the evening as well, I don't know yet.

Kewl.

I'll put you down just in case. I know most people have a very long journey home and are keen to get on the road, but the battle-weary look and the fact that we'll all still be in the zone after the game will really come across, so if you can spare an extra hour or so I'd be grateful.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2009 8:06 am

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

I do have a long trip home but as it looks like I'm travelling by myself I think I may just stop at my sisters in Southampton afterwards so can stay as long as needed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2009 12:26 pm

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

In a very small part of the tunnels near to the safezone! All other areas are out of bounds. Of course, if you can get it done before Andy locks the place up it might be best to do it after the game. It'll all be a bit busy in the morning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2009 6:52 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

That is very sad news - the photos up there from last time were excellent.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2009 7:38 pm

Gadge
(@gadge)
Illustrious Member

Weirdly for one of our games i dont think anyone was taing pictures much all weekend.

Seen Boshmans so far and thats it.

I remember last time there were loads.

Looking forwards to seeing the bit of cine film martin did take!

"I think we are in rats' alley - Where the dead men lost their bones."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2009 10:41 am

(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

It may be some time before the little that I filmed ends up as viewable. The extreme darkness made it very hard to shoot anything at all and the portable lantern wasn't really up to snuff. On top of that the distances that everyone had to travel to get back home pretty much ruled out anything post-game.

I'll swap the high speed stock for some daylight stuff and we'll shoot something at an another game.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2009 11:50 am

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

Weirdly for one of our games i dont think anyone was taing pictures much all weekend.

Seen Boshmans so far and thats it.

I remember last time there were loads.

Looking forwards to seeing the bit of cine film martin did take!

Helga took most of them last time I believe.

I was filming walking out of the safe zone after lunch, then the lights went out and i stopped it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2009 10:00 am

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Scott took some shots outside I seem to remember...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2009 10:15 am

Page 2 / 2

Share: