m1919 browning bodi...

Notifications
Clear all

m1919 browning bodies

(@private-ryan)
Eminent Member

Hi
I am currently working on an m1919 airsoft gun. I recently helped a friend of mine strip 8 of these out of a spitfire and the look pretty much the same as the infantry versions. I will be borrowing one soon to make measurements. I also have access to a laser cutter for plastics so I will be making it out of abs. I thought It would be silly just to do 1 so I will post the plans as soon as I have the measurements.

Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2014 10:24 am
(@private-ryan)
Eminent Member

also if you want I can have them cut and sent to you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2014 10:48 am
(@engineer)
Estimable Member

How are your Brownings coming along?, any pics would be great if you get a chance? I made a full steel .30 cal using an original outer barrel about 4 years ago, I used M14 internals I worked a treat, but I used the motor/box on another project and it went missing, I may re build it again. Abs will be nice and light guess you will need it 3mm min to keep up the strength? Look forward to seeing your work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2014 3:20 pm
(@private-ryan)
Eminent Member

had a pair of bodies made but they are still in the shed somewere, i will post some pics when i get around to it.
abs is nice to work with and quite forgiving. however i cant get anymore made now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2014 11:24 am
Share: