Notifications
Clear all

Shoot and Scoot?

(@sgtsaunders)

Hi guys,

One of my lads here in Canada ordered a Denison smock from Warren at Shoot and Scoot back in December,  but has has zero response to his enquiries as to when its been posted, do any of you know if he's still trading? Or of a better way to get in contact with him other than emails?

Cheers

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2021 10:02 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member
Posted by: @sgtsaunders

Hi guys,

One of my lads here in Canada ordered a Denison smock from Warren at Shoot and Scoot back in December,  but has has zero response to his enquiries as to when its been posted, do any of you know if he's still trading? Or of a better way to get in contact with him other than emails?

Cheers

AFAIK Warren is still trading, I bought some blanco off him a few months ago. Don't know what his covid situation is though, Scotland has tougher restrictions than England. 

Ive usually found that ringing him up is best way to expedite things. He likes a chat. 

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2021 7:37 am

Mr.Ardito
(@mr-ardito)

I don't know if Warren is really messy or he tends to forget, but you must urge him and nag him every other week or so. It was a pain to get a SMLE kit from him when he still made them.

But as Martin mentioned, there is Covid and stuff like Brexit (probably doesn't apply to Canada but who knows). Give him a call, that is probably the most you can do AtM.

B-2-16, 1st Infantry Division

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2021 7:46 am

(@sgtsaunders)

Thanks, I'll keep pestering for our lad, had to do it last year for someone else, calling from here probably isn't an option as will probably cost the same as a new smock. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2021 12:54 pm

Share: