Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Cameraman/woman required!

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Well, we were hoping to have someone come and film proceedings, but unfortunately they have pulled out. So, if anybody has a friend or spouse or other relative who would like to come along and do some filming for us, that would be marvellous. Please PM me.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2011 5:47 pm
(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

I have two mini camcorders (about the size of a cigarette packet) which we can use for this. One on each side would be good. If you fancy yourself as the new Ernie Pyle then give me a shout and you can use one for the day. I'll show you how they work beforehand.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 8:31 am
(@wladek)
Famed Member

I have plenty of space in my pouches and will give it a shot if ya like.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 11:24 am
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

The small torch cameras on ebay for about £20 work quite well even tape them on your gun now and then.
I used one to shoot the ST PPSH shooting review.

Also good as they come with a suction cup so you can stick them on the side of a vehicle for low shots of a wheel driving up to a battle area or through mud etc.

I have a few of this sort of thing now for my Anarchy game, also want a camera man for it.

Watch Vid
Free speech is expensive these days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 12:03 pm
Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

We shall see, Cpl (a/u) Wladek. You should have your hands full leading your squad in storming MG42 nests.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/06/2011 12:09 pm
(@wladek)
Famed Member

We shall see, Cpl (a/u) Wladek. You should have your hands full leading your squad in storming MG42 nests.

That was my thoughts exactly. I not only might capture cinematic moments, but could create them. .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 12:11 pm
Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

That was my thoughts exactly. I not only might capture cinematic moments, but could create them. .

But will you be able to film yourself being cinematically mown down again and again?

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 12:30 pm
(@wladek)
Famed Member

But will you be able to film yourself being cinematically mown down again and again?

I could try...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 1:02 pm
(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

I could try...

I'm sure we could fix it in post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 1:10 pm
Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

"That death was great.

Can you do it again?"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/06/2011 2:14 pm
marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

ill bring my camera it's a canon HV30 HD i have tripod and remote so i could take a few vids and photos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2011 5:27 pm
Share: