Notifications
Clear all

German Forces section/

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

Thought I'd get one of these started .
what uniforms are the rest of the FJ going to use , I've just more or less got my tropical kit ready so I'm hoping to use that as it will be a bit cooler and lighter (in my semi crippled state),what's the fashion favored by the rest of the FJ ?
Also does the Heer section have a support weapon ?

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2014 2:07 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Im am wearing heer uniform.dont know about support weapon, but hopefully have a mortar

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2014 2:28 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I'll bring standard FJ kit including wool trousers, late pattern jump boots and fliegerbluse but I'll use my Aertex shirt and just wear that under my smock if it is hot.

Weaponwise I was just going to bring my G43 with MP40 as a backup.

Most importantly, I have edged (hemmed?) my spotty FJ scarf so it doesn't unravel all the time. I've also re-decal'd my helmet and reapplied the mud camo.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2014 3:56 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Standard FJ kit Normandy defo No tropical s so wool trousers and Mouse grey Shirt :|

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2014 3:58 pm

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Ok, I will bring wool trouser ...puhhh. Will be equipped with MP40 and my Luger :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2014 4:06 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Wool FJ kit for me.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2014 4:39 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

OK i'll play ball ,wool it is but tropical for evening wear :D

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2014 5:07 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Wool FJ for me, i'll give the K98 another run out and see how it gets on :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2014 12:42 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

i really want to use my k98 as well but it look's like we might be up against the wall in term's of firepower , i've just spent the afternoon setting it up just nicely so i'm at least starting the day with it at my side even if i'm manning the flak 38.

armoury

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/06/2014 5:19 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

i really want to use my k98 as well but it look's like we might be up against the wall in term's of firepower , i've just spent the afternoon setting it up just nicely so i'm at least starting the day with it at my side even if i'm manning the flak 38.

Gav I think as you want to take it slightly easy maybe that would be a good shout being part of the Flak team. We just need another to be the No2. At least the Flak is lighter than the Bren or MG42

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2014 5:56 pm

FUBAR
(@fubar)
Trusted Member

Gav I think as you want to take it slightly easy maybe that would be a good shout being part of the Flak team. We just need another to be the No2. At least the Flak is lighter than the Bren or MG42

The way the game is planned out you'll be lucky to get a go on the flak until the afternoon due to terrain.

FUBAR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2014 7:22 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Thanks to Gav for offering me use of the Bren/Zib :good:

Jäger Lutz will be my number 2. 8)

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2014 8:44 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

OK as we need the firepower I am looking for a No 2 for the MG42 please pretty please, the bonus is we will have some real authentic rations lunchtime :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2014 3:57 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

I'll volunteer if there no other takers!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2014 4:31 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Top man you and me then :good: You only want lunch I suspect 8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2014 5:03 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

That did influence my thinking! :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2014 5:16 pm

Share: