Possibility of snow
On local weather tonight theres a SMALL possibillity of snow on sunday morning (probably foggy and clear)
if people have problems on the country road to site, maybe stop at the village a mile down the road (if you can park ! )
and ill pick people up.
im coming in the 4x4 due to tank being busted, and im happy to shuttle people the last mile to site if the roads buggered up with snow
any other 4x4 owners going who could also help if the weathers bad???
last thing anyone needs, is to park in to a ditch or stone wall due to snow / ice.
ill post my mobile number on this thread tommorrow, and if in doubt, phone me for a lift on sunday morning, (im aiming to be on site by 7.00 am)
"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison
That has put my mind at rest slightly thanks .
Yep, my (wifes'!) 4x4 is ready to serve as well.
When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!
Well, looks like we won't have anything to worry about. Most forecasts just have cold foggy weather forecast now.
And I've already whitened my helmet! All the forecasts say different things anyway so I guess I'm prepared for anything. Well except that my neither of the pairs of gloves I ordered have turned up. How can they take a week to get here?