Notifications
Clear all

Cheers to all for a blast

(@gunman)
Noble Member

Hi all, massive thanks to all that made it this weekend. Big thanks goes to the man up stairs for giving us the Arctic feel and made tudders look the nutts.

We had 12 last min drop outs and still fielded 16 players and 3 refs so massive thanks to the guys that made it, those that didnt, you missised out

Saved by the Pub sat night which we now have an awesome arrangement with and -9 we laugh at you

High point was just after ther German and Russian commanders had made a deal, watching the Germans sweep into the side of the Yanks and the Ruskies finally pushing back and giving chase to the Brits.

Top weekend

Merry xmas and a happy new year.

Heer Schmidt

Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2010 3:08 pm
(@ghost)
Eminent Member

AYE big thanx to josh and everyone else who turned up and helped make this into a weekend to remember

Saved by the Pub sat night which we now have an awesome arrangement with and -9 we laugh at you

All hail the pub we even went back for seconds

Thos who couldnt attend missed out big time

Cant wait for my next WW2 game now as the lvl of gameplay and gamesmanship is out of this world

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2010 4:14 pm
marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

had a great time thanks to josh and rest for making this happen the weather held up except the temperature nice to see
familiar faces and new the Americans did a grand job on us Germans top marks guys see you all at the next airsoft

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2010 5:22 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I salute your fortitude, sorry to have missed it.

We did manage a snow game today, but one day of crawling around in the snow was quite enough!

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2010 6:34 pm
McVickers
(@mcvickers)
Famed Member

It was awesome!
I honestly really enjoyed the experience and felt I really got into the feel of the 'sci-fi/alternative history' edged scenario.
Though pictured with a STEN, I was using my bolt action No4-a-like for most of both days, and was found the game-play was so intense with so many other bolt action 'battle rifles' in use in the field.
Thanks once again to Josh and the rest of the Gunman guys who made it all happen.
Happy Christmas/WinterFest to all who turned up and played out the WW2 airsofting year in such a spectacular way!

A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2010 8:18 pm
(@thompy1993)
Estimable Member

I shall echo what everyone else has said......great weekend, great company, great cold and a great shame to those who missed out!
Highlight for me.....got to be the charge for the motherland that i made!
Thanks josh for the weekend and great command of us Soviet troops.
THANKS!!!

Man is too clever to survive without wisdom

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2010 6:31 pm
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

don't know what i can add that wasnt already well expressed,verry well organised event that flowed nicely for the whole weekend, well done josh .and once again the sporting gamesplay was of the first caliber and a little light hearted banter and heroic exploits from our gallant russian comrades to boot.is anybody designing a battle ribon for this one?

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2010 7:03 pm
Share: