-- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2011 10:44 am
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Nice

Couple from me-- attachment is not available ---- attachment is not available ---- attachment is not available --

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2011 11:18 am
Steinlager
(@steinlager)
Reputable Member

Hooray, one of me where I actually look ok, thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2011 11:26 am
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

here's a few more

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2011 2:55 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Great pics all, thanks for sharing , wish I had remembered my camera

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2011 4:13 pm
dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

its haveing the presence of mind to use a camera i lacked,most of mine taken at lunch

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2011 6:25 pm
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Great pics there guys I'm glad you all enjoyed it. The pic of me walking out of the bushes with pistol empty and racked back shows that we really did hold out to last man and bullet on that copse defence, I had fired my last 3 bb's at the Tommy that shot me but alas didn't hit him.
Pity the only headshot on me was from my team in the final close quartered battle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2011 10:12 pm
Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

Great Pic's guys, particularly like the one of Ian and Paul and one of Universal Gunner on the Bren in the classic "Airfix" pose

Just one from me so far, Marsha and Tim, superbly camoflaged awaiting the Brit assault.

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2011 10:09 am
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Just one from me so far, Marsha and Tim, superbly camoflaged awaiting the Brit assault.

Thanks Bosh, nice to see one of me when I am not sat on my arse

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2011 10:18 am
marsha
(@marsha)
Noble Member

heres the video
just a short one

... ideo_title

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2011 7:17 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

A big HELLO to everyone! Just like to say what a great set of Rhineland photos, There's even one of me, the newbie.
I would also like to say a big thank you to all of you for making my first ww2 game so much fun, and for being so
welcoming.

Was good to meet you, hope to see you at another soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2011 7:38 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

heres the video

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2011 7:39 pm
Share: