Notifications
Clear all

Weapons,Pyro, Uniforms. Ammo limit. New Rules

Page 1 / 2

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Only WW2 period uniform and civilian clothing to be worn, German uniform Heer, Gebirgsjager,Fallschirmjager,SS. Allied uniform Brit Army, Para, Commando. US Army, Airborne. No Trainer shoes will be allowed. Head cover must be worn Helmets and soft caps can be worn. Even civilians to wear ww2 era hats /caps
WW2 Weapons or pre 1945 only, no modern allowed. O.2 bbs , FPS 350 for Auto ie Mp40,44, Sten, Thompson SMGs can only use full auto as designed, Can only take 200rds in the field, No reloading in the field, must return to CP or Com Base to refill and stock up. Single shot bolt action weapons 400 fps must not engage within 30 metres, 0.2 bbs 200rds the only weapon allowed speed loader in field. Assault rifles, Garand, G43 stg44 and BAR FPS 350, fps 200rds, no reloading in field, reload at to CP or Comm Base to stock up.( Please be safe and only body shots at close quarter) Pistols no loading in field return to CP or Base the ammo must come out of your 200 rds limit. Two man operated Support weapons MG, Bren etc. must be supported on tripod or tree stump 1000 rds ammo, only 500 rds in mag, then can reload in field with another 500rds,must at all times be operated by two men. if one man killed then man left can only fire until mag empty. must return to CP or Base to reload. Support weapons deployed in bunkers or earth works static position have unlimited ammo.
Pyro- Mk 5 flashbang, pea grenades, smoke grenades, a person can carry 2 grenades, get more at CP. mortar bang /smoke etc. all have a kill range of 5metres, KIA unless behind hard cover, explosions in bunkers kills all, Please do not run away from pyro as this does not keep within the spirit of the game, pyro cost money.
No modern blank firing grenades please. No home made pyro,
Captured weapons can be used.(for instance if yours fails and you have a spare)
Players will need to take orders from unit CO.
Chrono will be onsite .and used, No sniper rifles allowed. real knives, bayonets not allowed on site unless taped secure in sheath, dummy ones ok.
SAFETY- Face mask preferred not but its your face, please us a discreet one green camo, Safety glasses to be worn at all timed in firing range, chrono area, and in the field only remove in safe zone, Remove Mags and clear weapons before entering safe zone, pistols to be holstered and secured, any injuries then a whilst blast X4 everyone to put weapons on ground whilst blast x1 will mean game to continue. any one injured shout for help from Steve Doc.

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:46 pm

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

Whats the deal with us garand owners?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 3:18 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

sorry bud this has now changed see amended weapon rules all weapons 350fps,

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2017 10:39 pm

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

awesome can put a nice big spring in her then for a change.

Even more looking forward to it now LOL!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 5:42 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

please don't forget the close quarter rule :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 8:42 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Yep I don`t particularly want to get hit with a 400fps spring in a Garand at 5m`s away. I guess its a 30m engagement rule for over 350 fps?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 7:21 am

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Yep I don`t particularly want to get hit with a 400fps spring in a Garand at 5m`s away. I guess its a 30m engagement rule for over 350 fps?

That was my thought as well. You can say to aim for the chest but in the heat of the moment accidents happen and I wouldn't like a 400fps+ bb hitting me in the face at point blank.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 11:08 am

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Health and safety site rule and Due to popular feeling amongst players the FPS rules are changed to 350fps regarding Garands ,and all other weapons please read emended rules thanks, please adhere to the new ruling ,I apologise it was my mistake. :oops: this should not spoil a good day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:43 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

So to confirm and I apologise if I'm sounding pedantic, there are no 500 fps weapons allowed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 11:32 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

That is correct mate,350 fps. Weapon rules roughly the same as Tim's war, regards Steve.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2017 1:05 am

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

that's cool.

Tbh I'm trying to figure out a subtle mouth guard as hit in the teeth a few times recently and got away with it - my luck can't last (am thinking of cutting down an old visor). I always try to aim for the central mass but if people are careful it's only their head that ends up visible. Let's be honest lower fps is good for all (but shame for my poor old rifle - was looking forward to it having some bite!).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2017 10:23 am

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Can always try a gum shield :?:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2017 3:45 pm

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

I've tried gum shields but they just make me gag??!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2017 8:53 am

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

I've tried gum shields but they just make me gag??!?

If you cut one down so it is only about 6 cm across and only covers the front teeth you may find that you don`t gag anymore that is what I have done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2017 5:42 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Anyone Players who are bringing Mortar weapons, who would like to purchase Mortar bangs or Mortar smokes £5:50 each please order direct from Russ at Combat South so he can order in and you can collect at the event this includes any other pyro you wish to purchase prior to the event.
Contact by phone 02392 655636 after 11am Monday to Saturday or email russ@combatsouth.co.uk

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2017 3:46 pm

Jaggardos
(@jaggardos)

Only 200rds? Blimey! I thought 300 like at TIM was adequate. Wouldn't 250 be more realistic? For example, Sten bandolier with 7 mags + one in gun is 254rds :wink:

"That Fireflys going to give Jerry a bloody nose"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2017 12:37 pm

hcompany
(@hcompany)
Estimable Member

A Fallschirmjager Kar98 bandolier is only 110 rounds!
MP40 (or Stg44) and 2 mag pouches, 224 rounds

Swings and roundabouts really, it's to encourage the use of rifles presumably

https://www.instagram.com/mostlyirrelevanthistory/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2017 12:41 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Makes No Difference the amount as long as we all have the same. Lower ammo does make MG`s more effective though as they have a much higher amount o suppress with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2017 1:57 pm

Wattsy
(@wattsy)
Estimable Member

chris runs 200rd games at fireball and it plays perfectly fine, makes rifles more competative too.

Current ww2 armoury
King arms Thompson, ICS M1 Garand, ACM ZB28, ICS M3 Grease gun, ACM M1918 BAR, Kjw M1911, 2x WE Highpowers, Kwa Tokarev, Webley VI, PPS Bazooka, AGM STG44, Custom M1919 .30cal

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2017 3:01 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

chris runs 200rd games at fireball and it plays perfectly fine, makes rifles more competative too.

Exactly :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2017 3:15 pm

Page 1 / 2

Share: