Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Event Cancelled.

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Unfortunately there's not been enough interest in this event (especially from red army players) and so we have been forced to take the hard decision to cancel it.

We are planning to run an alternate Eastern Front event later in the year, though it is likely that it will not take place at FSA when it does so.

As promised all payments made will be refunded in full.

I really, really didn't want to have to do this and I've put it off as long as I could, but unfortunately we can't run an event with such low numbers of players.

With sincere apologies,

Yith.

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2010 12:57 pm
macscrooge
(@macscrooge)
Trusted Member

What a shame! Ah well, I'll look out for the next one.

Oh, and thanks for the quick refund.

http://megablitzandmore.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 3:03 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Shame, but understandable...

and thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 4:02 pm
MI-GO-A-GO-GO
(@mi-go-a-go-go)
Estimable Member

Bummm

Oh well thanks for the refund and most importantly all the work you must have put in

Thanks anyway

Cheers
Richard

armoury. Sten lanchesteralike thompson m1a1 thompson 1928 Garand (m14 S&S) 1911 Browning HP Tanaka M10 stg 44 mp40 x 2 tanaka k98 MG42 (AK IN PLASTIC BODY) MG34 (ak in plastic body as well) Luger broom handle latex bayonet latex E-tool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 5:05 pm
Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

im sad you had to cancel , but hopefully ill be able to make the new date, i was really pissed that i was on holiday when this was set to be played,
hopefully ill be there as red army, when the new date comes up

"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 6:27 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

That is a shame. I would have come to it, especially as it is so local, but I am away on the 8th. If you are doing it again later in the year then I'll be up for it, can even bodge together a Red Army outfit.

Umm, if thinking about northern venues, have you tried the newish FIBUA/Urban site at Camp Anzio near Leek? Awesome site, decent sized buildings and tons of outdoor cover so you don't get those silly long lines of sight so common on urban sites.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 7:16 pm
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

Hopefully next time I can make the date :D

Watch Vid
Free speech is expensive these days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2010 10:10 pm
(@seidler)
Reputable Member

I'd like to make a rematch on this as well....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2010 9:14 pm
Share: