Clear all


Illustrious Member

Thanks to the two that have booked in so far! However we really need to get a lot more than that if we're going to run this event as the site owner does need to cover his costs!

To that end if we don't get enough bookings by the start of next week (i.e. Monday 19th July) then we're going to have to postpone this event to later in the year.

All booking fees will be fully refunded or held for the new date.

Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2010 3:07 pm