Clear all

Back Up plan if we do go intoa full lockdown

Famed Member

The backup plan for this if we do go into a full lockdown and this cant happen, will be to swap this game to my Jan 2021 slot, which is always a popular game, so everyone will be swapped over to that... if folks can't make that date we will cross that bridge when we get to it

again this is only if it is forced off with a full lockdown and that we are unable to run it :(

thankfully everything in supply boxes is good till at least April :)

fingers crossed its all fake news for now or wont be as severe as they are saying :)

Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2020 11:13 am
Famed Member

Well, I am 99% sure this game will have to be moved :(

will confirm when I speak to the owners tomorrow and see if they can confirm the new date, and we can take it from there, I presume it Will be what I had planned for my Jan game, which if folks can make will get them booked in early as that 1 always sells out...

but when I know, will let you guys know

stay safe ...

Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2020 11:35 am
Famed Member

The date I had asked for and waiting for final confirmation is Saturday, Jan 16th :) on the fireball part.

Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2020 3:32 pm
Estimable Member

Is there another plan/ chance for refund for those who are currently in Tier 4 areas and will most likely be unable to attend?
As this currently effects me.


Designated Support Gunner- Maybe one day i may actually hit someone!

Germany: MG42, MP40, Mauser M712
Italy: Berretta M38A
U.S.A: M1918SLR B.A.R
U.K: Lee Enfield SMLE

Posted : 23/12/2020 1:15 pm