Notifications
Clear all

I'm not the person you want!

biguk
(@biguk)
Noble Member

Hi all,

Can you guys stop pm'ing me asking to join the private allied forum.

I'm not an admin or game organizer. Speak to taffyjohn or spiers

Cheers

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2009 8:38 pm
(@wladek)
Famed Member

I think it was a forum using mishap, as the PM was sent to everyone in the 'Gulch-Allied' group. Though if people would refrain from answering it that would be appreciated . I see I have a message and assume I have a friend, and I am then disappointed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 8:40 pm
Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=7405&p=124030#p124030

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:02 pm
taffyjohn
(@taffyjohn)
Famed Member

Wasn't me :)

http://www.theexsitewales.co.uk/

Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2009 9:26 pm
webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

PM went to everybody Matt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 8:58 am
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

PM went to everybody Matt

Not to me *feels unloved and starts to eat chocolate*, Wladek i feel your pain

"Follow me, i'm lost too!"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 9:14 am
webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

Hehe you're not part of the allied group for the gulch game though! Will forward it to you though if it makes you feel better hehe! :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 9:16 am
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

Geeewizzzz Webby Thanks!

No not a member...just taking pictures, like i normally do (which i love and enjoy doing btw)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 9:20 am
spiers
(@spiers)
Noble Member

I also received all of these, I have no added Joss & Mullaney to the Allied forum...now lets have no more of this foolishness.

On another note, @Carly...are you taking pictures at Gulch? If so...awesome. Dog Company need a few snaps...strictly out of the action though because it's 'goggles off!' Shhhhhhh.

Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who will fight!
General James M. Gavin

CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 12:42 pm
(@wladek)
Famed Member

Photographing the SSSS would result in us having to shoot you, and anyone who saw the pictures

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 12:59 pm
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

I also received all of these, I have no added Joss & Mullaney to the Allied forum...now lets have no more of this foolishness.

On another note, @Carly...are you taking pictures at Gulch? If so...awesome. Dog Company need a few snaps...strictly out of the action though because it's 'goggles off!' Shhhhhhh.

I'd be happy too matey, i take photos of everyone i'm not Biased. as normal They'll be up soon after the game :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 1:23 pm
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

Photographing the SSSS would result in us having to shoot you, and anyone who saw the pictures

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 1:25 pm
lipton
(@lipton)
Reputable Member

No pics of the SSSS?
But thats the only reason why I'm having a mustache.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 3:01 pm
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

No pics of the SSSS?
But thats the only reason why I'm having a mustache.

We can have them taken behind Wladek's back ;)

Yeah i'll have to put Webby's Ghillie suite on and do it covert style!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 4:06 pm
spiers
(@spiers)
Noble Member

I'd be happy too matey, i take photos of everyone i'm not Biased. as normal They'll be up soon after the game :)

That's brilliant, I was more saying that because 2nd & 3rd Squad are all from the same airsoft team and although I'd definately like a group shot of all the Airborne. We'd like some team shots too. No problem if you can't be arsed, it is extra hassle, we're just picky haha

Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who will fight!
General James M. Gavin

CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 4:10 pm
Carly
(@carly)
Trusted Member

That's brilliant, I was more saying that because 2nd & 3rd Squad are all from the same airsoft team and although I'd definately like a group shot of all the Airborne. We'd like some team shots too. No problem if you can't be arsed, it is extra hassle, we're just picky haha

Nah i don't mind aslong as your guys are organised and know where you want stand for the group pics.
I'd be happy to to take pics of you lot.
At the end of the day, i take pics of the game and all its gamers. memories for everyone!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2009 9:33 pm
Share: