Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] The Mace: Booking Thread

(@wladek)
Famed Member

I am now taking bookings for this event

Game fee is £30, payable in advance. PayPal "gifts" to craig (at) thegoodgeneral (dot) f9 (dot) co (dot) uk are preferred. Please PM me if you want to pay by cheque / money order / book tokens etc.
Please include you real name, forum name and which side you want to play.

10 places per side will be initially open, with more available later (providing we can keep the sides balanced). Game fees are non-refundable but your place may be transferred.

The site location is Gunman Airsoft, RAF Tuddenham, Suffolk, IP28 6SE. Camping is available on the Friday and Saturday night.

Those under 18 wishing to attend must be over 13 and accompanied by a responsible adult over 18. Please contact me for extra info etc.

The site limit for 0.2g 6mm bbs is 330fps for AEGs, 500fps for single shot rifles (min 25M) and 370fps for deployed support weapons (min 20M).

To keep cost down for you this event requires you to feed and water yourself, so be mindful to bring enough food and water for the weekend.

'Confucius say: WWII airsoft gaming is like a sewer. You only get out of it what you put into it. Please try to keep your kit and weapons as authentic as possible and remember that this is a themed WWII event, not an open day blatfest.''*

*Tagline remaining stolen from Steiner due to it's succinct brilliance.

Polish
Commander: Wladek
1. Danny Beever
2. David Mindham (Horus)
3. Josh (Gunman)
4. Richard Heath (Yith)
6. Barrie (Barrie and Anne)
7. Anne (Barrie and Anne)
8. Charlie Bennett (Universal Gunner)
9. Pete Grice (Pete_59)
10. Simon Tierney (chiefchinthe)
11. Mark Easey

German
Commander: Lipton
1. John Barton (django)
2. Scott MacKenzie(Oligoscenic)
3. Neil Boshier (Boshman)
5. Richard Vaughn (Lardassmonkey)
6. Marsha Lorde (marsha)
7. Carlo Antonell (il duce)
8. Jon Swift (swifthips)
9. Tony Jennings (rifleman6925)
10. Ian Boshier (bosh)

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2010 2:41 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

'Confucius say: WWII airsoft gaming is like a sewer. You only get out of it what you put into it. Please try to keep your kit and weapons as authentic as possible and remember that this is a themed WWII event, not an open day blatfest.''*

*Tagline remaining stolen from Steiner due to it's succinct brilliance.

Much as I would love to bathe in someone else's limelight, I do believe it was Bedsnherts who came up with that! :)

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2010 3:10 pm

(@thompy1993)
Estimable Member

I'm Craig Thompson, definitely going german and maybe bringing a plus one. Another german :)

Man is too clever to survive without wisdom

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2011 3:42 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

This is a pre-paid booking game.

You are welcome to express your interest in going, but please do so here viewtopic.php?f=163&t=11702 .

Please also note that only pre-paid players have a booked place. I will not stop someone from wishing to pay on the day, but I STRONGLY recommend against it. if the sides fill up, or balance, with booked players then I will not allow extras on the day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2011 5:22 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

List updated

There are, for your information, only 4 Polish and 3 German places left.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2011 2:33 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

3 Polish and 3 German places left.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2011 5:54 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

two places per side remaining now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2011 9:05 pm

(@gunman)
Noble Member

Mark Easey from Easy Company (one of my main game refs) will be down on the Sat to help out, he's got Polish uniform sorted from my fine stock and can help out with any props that need putting out. If you dont need him, can you add him to the list as a Pole :good:

Heer Schmidt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2011 6:17 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Right ho, one more Pole into the meatgrinder.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2011 10:21 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Right, we are off to the south along those road things.

Se you all there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2011 1:07 pm

rifleman6925
(@rifleman6925)
Prominent Member

Travelled down from N/Yorkshire today and I am currently at Waterbeach residing at my brothers, Tuddenham about 40mins away so see you all in the morning

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2011 4:28 pm

Share: