Notifications
Clear all

heer to SS  

Page 2 / 2

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

But on a serious note... :wink:

The only sort of "crossovers" I can think of would be late war Luftwaffe FD who wore Fliegerblusen with Heer Litzen, and Herman Göring division wearing SS camo.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

Well, I found this interesting thread about SS/Heer camo crossover combinations:
http://onesixthnet.yuku.com/reply/13015 ... AiFXvldV8E

I love the "Standartenfuhrer in the center in what appears to be a double-breasted overcoat made from splinter camo material" that is so cool :good: I want one :giggle:

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I am sure your private Berlin tailor would happily make you one, at a suitable price!

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

Yes on my next trip home to see the Führer I shall call in :giggle: On one of the other threads someone commented "you gerries are so vain in what you wear", but we are just reflecting what happened in real life :lol:

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

You don't have to cover up the collar tabs/litzen. Later in the war SS were supplied from the same stocks as Heer and often can be seen with Heer litzen.

Not convinced about this. Pics?

ReplyQuote
(@bayonet-wound)

You don't have to cover up the collar tabs/litzen. Later in the war SS were supplied from the same stocks as Heer and often can be seen with Heer litzen.

Not true, unless you want to look farb, The best rule to stick to is to not to look out of place. A Waffen-SS soldier would not wear a Heer tunic with Litzen and Breast Eagle, there always exceptional circumstances however.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: