Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Where Can I buy British Kit from ?  

Page 7 / 7

dieselmonkey
(@dieselmonkey)
Noble Member

would any one happen to have a spare 37 pattern battledress to sell... i have trousers but cant really justify 70 odd quid for a BD of the mainstream websites, EBAY only seems to have later patterns going for a decent price i would go for one but i dont want to end up with a two tone uniform.

Any information would also be greatly appreciated

I don't have one for sale, but don't be afraid of a two tone uniform. Unless it's your best/parade uniform, then you'd put up with whatever the QM would throw at you, the chances of getting a matching pair weren't that great, not to mention your trousers would wear our faster than your blouse, so it's unlikely you'd ever match properly.

ReplyQuote
(@morey)
Eminent Member

would any one happen to have a spare 37 pattern battledress to sell... i have trousers but cant really justify 70 odd quid for a BD of the mainstream websites, EBAY only seems to have later patterns going for a decent price i would go for one but i dont want to end up with a two tone uniform.

Any information would also be greatly appreciated

I don't have one for sale, but don't be afraid of a two tone uniform. Unless it's your best/parade uniform, then you'd put up with whatever the QM would throw at you, the chances of getting a matching pair weren't that great, not to mention your trousers would wear our faster than your blouse, so it's unlikely you'd ever match properly.

Of course, thanks very much for that. funny thing is I had the same problem several times in my airforce career with DPM and the new MTP

Morey... Per Ardua...

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7
Share: