All Sorted (Can't r...

Notifications
Clear all

All Sorted (Can't renew my AFRA membership)

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Pete_59
(@pete_59)
Noble Member
Topic starter

[edit]This has all been resolved and I've now got my membership card and have been able to add events on the website.[/edit]

As the title says I haven't been able to renew my AFRA membership, I've been trying on and off for a number of weeks and the latest error I've got is this.

Can anyone help me as I'd really like to get my membership sorted

Posted : 27/01/2016 11:39 am
Joker
(@joker)
Noble Member

Hi Pete

Been trying to renew mine also; was having problems getting the 'renew' option.

Emailed Bryn and apparently they were having problems with the server and were due to change servers/providers.

I did get the 'rewew' option up briefly but before I could make use of it, I had the same page come up as you've pictured.

I'm assuming once the server change has settled 'normal service will be resumed' - Bryn and the team have always done a good job in the past :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Conditions of Sales :
Payment by Paypal only > Cleared funds must be available when deal is agreed - no e-Cheques.
Possible Swaps/Parts-Exs (with regular forum members only) -
* British BD Trousers & Blouse, to fit 48"-50" chest, 40"+ waist, tall fitting/long leg
* British Gaiters/Anklets, not blanco'd, largest size available

Posted : 27/01/2016 12:16 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Yes, there were some messages on the FB group saying they were migrating servers and the service would be unavailable.

I renewed my AFRA before Xmas and it was fine then.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.
Arnhem3,Gumrak,Campoleone

Posted : 27/01/2016 3:12 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

I got lucky I guess, renewed early in January on the rare day everything was working! Sounds from the fb page like there will be a solution soon.

Posted : 27/01/2016 3:16 pm
Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

The website is now being transferred to some other provider, I believe. I finally managed to renew by logging on in the morning. :roll: I think FB is the best place to keep abreast of the situation.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

Posted : 29/01/2016 10:23 pm
(@baggypants)
Reputable Member

Unfortunately, it's taking longer than anticipated, because Karl is having to transfer everything manually. It's a complete ballsache, and very frustrating.

Posted : 02/02/2016 2:52 pm
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

I have tried about 4 times and today tried emails but none of the email works now. :(

Watch Vid
Free speech is expensive these days!

Posted : 10/02/2016 1:56 pm
(@baggypants)
Reputable Member

The website is working fine now and has been since a week or so ago.

Posted : 21/02/2016 5:01 pm
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

Just got it to work :good:

Watch Vid

Posted : 29/02/2016 3:47 pm
(@baggypants)
Reputable Member

And it was processed ready for Emma to get the email certificate and card sorted in about five minutes, Nigel :)

Posted : 01/03/2016 8:48 am
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

Thanks!

Watch Vid

Posted : 01/03/2016 11:58 am
Share: