Notifications
Clear all

Specific Questions about the game

Joseph Porta
(@joseph-porta)
Famed Member

Place all you questions about the game here please.

if you can keep it to just questions only, so we can reply quickly thanks

The Rules, will be posted this week, ill be doing it when i get time

Thanks, Porta

"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2012 12:30 am
Rooster
(@rooster)
Reputable Member

What is the fps limit for an 8mm Marushin Garand?

From Memory i think its around 260-280, having played open days on the site but im sure porta or one of the others will soon be along to confrim.

WW2 Weapons AGM Sten, AGM MP40

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2012 9:46 pm
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

What is the fps limit for an 8mm Marushin Garand?

What is the FPS on the rifle?
Is it gas?

Watch Vid
Free speech is expensive these days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2012 8:30 am
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

I think you should be ok with that mate let us know what the fps is with the new gas if you get it.
I will also have some period AEG's with me if it seems too powerfull.

You are on the list mate

Watch Vid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2012 8:02 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

For those not staying over, what time do you want us on site on Sunday and when will we be finishing?

Just so people know what to bring, is it going to be a continuous play all day event and eat food in the field, or is there going to be a 'break' (I always plan on it being continuous, but I know at some events people have been stuck without enough water/food as they assumed they were going back to cars at some point).

Can we light field stoves in the buildings :)

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2012 7:57 am
oddball
(@oddball)
Famed Member

For those not staying over, what time do you want us on site on Sunday and when will we be finishing?

Just so people know what to bring, is it going to be a continuous play all day event and eat food in the field, or is there going to be a 'break' (I always plan on it being continuous, but I know at some events people have been stuck without enough water/food as they assumed they were going back to cars at some point).

Can we light field stoves in the buildings :)

Cheers
Martin

We do intend to have a break in this one while we re-structure and move some items on the site, it may be some time between 12.00 and 14.00 for about 30min or so.
The safe zone isn't far from the Château so light kit is best.
Germans have a massive safe zone regen area on the second floor at the end of the F block they will be shown this on the day.
We would like everyone on site by 09.00 or earlier if possible as we all know people love a natter before the event.
Also if you can bring along a bandage that you like to tie on in the normal medic rules way that would be good.

We think end will be between 16.00 and 17.00 if anyone needs to leave early let us know on the day.

No camp stoves in the Château thanks

We want all modern vehicles out of site not to detract from the event, we hope most will be in the safe zone building and care must be taken when parking in there keep speed on site to a minimum.

Watch Vid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2012 9:36 am
Share: