Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Lost and Found

(@bigkie)
Prominent Member

Myself and Lardy had a full site clean up walk round before we left and found a few items in field.

1) Tim we have found your MG42 ammo tin mate and please PM me to sort out getting it back to you.

2) Following items found at Artillery store/ kill house area:

Finally guys if there is anything else anyone has lost on site please message me so if Tony can keep an eye out or has it handed in by one of his players we can sort getting it back to you.

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2013 1:41 pm

Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

I recognise those small Garand magazines! They're from the gun that I sold to Craig.

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2013 1:45 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I lost my wooden spoon (tucked into my boot), and although I had a fairly good trawl around, couldn't find it.

Not much chance of it turning up now, but you never know...

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2013 1:47 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

I recognise those small Garand magazines! They're from the gun that I sold to Craig.

Yeah, those are mine - they were the two I was desperately re-loading by hand before someone uncouthly threw a grenade in and killed us - we held quite well for a guy with a bolt action and a guy out of ammo.

I could get them back from Lardy/Josh at Flying Lead if that is easy/possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2013 1:59 pm

Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

I lost my pipe :( , it's a slim chance that anyone will find it but one can hope!

It's a small straight pipe with squared off edges to the bowl and some gold lettering on the side.

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2013 10:37 am

Share: