Notifications
Clear all

Catering

Page 2 / 2

CHThree
(@chthree)
Noble Member

ZB, Vege burger for me too please, also if possible can i get an egg buttie for breakfast? I'll skip the bread pudding.

Sorry for the late response, I only got booked in today.

Cheers,

Ranj

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2009 2:43 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Ranj, no problems, I'll bring some eggs. They'll be cooked on the same griddle as the bacon, is that ok? or do you want me to bring a pan?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2009 4:16 pm

CHThree
(@chthree)
Noble Member

A separate pan would be better, please.

Thanks

Ranj

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2009 6:21 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

No problem it's on the packing list :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2009 7:12 pm

Pete_59
(@pete_59)
Noble Member

What time will you be doing the bacon butties, I'm planning to arrive Sunday morning and a bacon butty & a cup of tea will go down a treat by the time I get there :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2009 8:13 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Probably between 8 and 9 am. I was originally only knocking them up for those who stayed overnight, as a freebie but if you're there in time you'll be welcome. I have to have a cut off as 9am, I've got a busy day and dont want to get hung up on bacon banjo issues, I'm sorry if people turn up at 9.30 wanting food they'll be disappointed. I only have a limited amount of bacon so it's all on a first come first serve basis, if ever there was encouragement to get to a game early, bacon banjos does it for me :good:
Kettle will be on till 10, help yourselves, dont forget to bring your own mess tins, eating irons and cup / mugs.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2009 9:02 pm

Harborne Blue
(@harborne-blue)
Honorable Member

I'm also a veggie or 'je ne mangons pas a viande' as I'm trying to get into character early. Egg buttie for brekkie would be great and my bro will hoover up any spare bacon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2009 10:23 pm

Peppered
(@peppered)
Reputable Member

Blue, ecoutez et repetez

Je ne mange pas de la viande

congugate the verbs boy, mangeons is first person plural....

Now write that out a thousand times.......

:giggle:

Peter Rabbit - Tank Killer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk914/2159973655/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2009 7:40 am

Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

Iirc my French, you drop the "La" in "La Viande" when expressed as a negative, ie, "Je ne mange pas de Viande".

Am desperately trying to remember French, as I haven't spoken it for some time. I was quite fluent, once upon a time. :slap: May have to settle for another dodgy accent!

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2009 1:34 pm

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

oh pete, its all about the dodgy accents, personally, im worried that I'm not going to be able to keep a straight face again! :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2009 8:07 am

Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member

:rofl: I suspect my dodgy French accent may have more than a passing resemblance to this bloke.....-- attachment is not available --

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2009 8:51 am

Peppered
(@peppered)
Reputable Member

Iirc my French, you drop the "La" in "La Viande" when expressed as a negative, ie, "Je ne mange pas de Viande".

Am desperately trying to remember French, as I haven't spoken it for some time. I was quite fluent, once upon a time. :slap: May have to settle for another dodgy accent!

I thought that too but the Babel Fish online translator popped it in.

Mind you it is also resoponsible for many outbreaks of war caused by bad translation....

CU There!

Peter Rabbit - Tank Killer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk914/2159973655/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2009 12:40 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: