Notifications
Clear all

Post your official excito-meter readings here.

Page 2 / 2

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

If it helps the sh###ing myself meter has been running higher than your levels, not just for me with the game but for Terry with the reenactors. Have we done this / catered for that? I think we've got everything covered, so now just worrying about the thinngs I've forgotten. Even emptying the sesspit in the morning :rofl: :happyclap: :happydance: :happyswing:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2010 11:53 pm

JD7
 JD7
(@jd7)
Illustrious Member

Good luck to all attending, have fun, take photo's and I can't wait to hear the aftermath reports/comments :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2010 8:02 am

(@kroot)
Reputable Member

9 :oops:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2010 9:13 am

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Ach, been running around like a maniac, doing loads of things this morning. :roll: Right, satnav sorted, now going to start packing the car. As soon as I get going, I'll be registering a 9, but right now, I'm a bit stressed. It's a 7 for me.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2010 1:15 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

OK 9.9 Car packed Batterys in test fired guns and just packing the food and ummmm wine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2010 4:00 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

I've come home for a shower and some sleep. Been running around all day, putting out signs, placing bunkers in the field, and loads of other things. People have started to arrive and the range staff are looking after them, all I can do now is hope that everybody has a great time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2010 8:38 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

We the lowly game planners and organisers are in the hands now of the Airsoft Gods. So far it looks like they are favourable with the weather, possible scattered showers breezing past in the evening but all fine and dry. Spirits should be high and the vast open land should prove a major difference to the usual woodland / urban gameplay that most players are used to. The land is as it should be, weather as it should be and as close to mid September as it can be.
Think back 70 years, the nation waits with baited breath, and suddenly one Saturday morning........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2010 10:24 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: