Notifications
Clear all

Camping Friday Saturday Night/ opening times

Page 2 / 2

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Those camping make sure you bring all the gear necessary for a cold damp night I know its obvious but folks have misjudged the weather in the past :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 8:44 am

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

thankyou - I will just drive up on the day I think (shame as do like to make a weekend of such things - but shit happens).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2017 11:23 am

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Okay Bud see you there :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2017 4:03 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Will be down about 3 :30 I am towning the weasel down and hawk eye is towing my teardrop caravan so we can stay in that, will put his E-Z up next to it with sides so can have a relatively warm dry social area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 6:36 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Sound good :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2017 7:59 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Dave and Jake Matthews may not be able to leave until 4 pm so may be down late on Friday, they are hoping to bring the Willys T25 Armored jeep is that ok?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2017 7:20 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Hi ,That's no problem I will be on site until they arrive, where are they coming from.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2017 7:30 pm

(@commoncomrade)

Me and a friend are hoping to camp the friday evening

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2017 8:35 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Hi ,That's no problem I will be on site until they arrive, where are they coming from.

Just north off me in Aylesbury thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 7:28 am

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Ok mate no problem they arrive when they can I will be around to se them in :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2017 2:23 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Great thanks :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 8:11 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

For those of you that are camping Friday night please bring water to brew up ,as the site water wont be available till 07:30 hrs Saturday morning, the portable WC and Urinal will be open for your pleasure bring a bright torch or torches as there is no lights in WC,and the site is pretty dark, there are timber logs on site so bring a axe to cut them up if you want a camp fire, also matches to lite the fire. One of you will have a spare site key for the main gate in case of an emergency and my phone number (hopefully all will be fine). I will be on site until everyone that's camping arrives .regards Steve :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2017 3:31 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Looking forward to seeing you Steve and getting down there to set up, I'm bringing a small generator with me , how many people are camping tomorrow? There are 5 of dog company tomorrow, then 5 tomorrow and another jeep, we will have 1 jeep and weasel with us tomorrow .
Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2017 8:16 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Oh and I re wired Tatts' 50 cal this week which is on the pintle mount on his jeep. :happyswing:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2017 8:20 pm

rabbitspacker
(@rabbitspacker)
Honorable Member

Great, there are only 3others camping I am sure you will have a good get together, wrap up warm, see you tomorrow bud. :) there are logs on site and burning bins so bring something to start the fire with :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2017 9:35 pm

(@engineer)
Estimable Member

Many thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2017 9:41 pm

paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

So I'm at a small white combat south sign and a locked gate am I in the rightplace?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 6:05 am

Page 2 / 2

Share: